Controller Questions

JitterOnUrFace

Hi i ordered my controller sunday night at 8pm. They shipped it out on tuesday so how long do you guys think it wil be before it gets to NewYork? Also is the fast jittermode faster then silentmodz jittermode. Becauze i seen some youtube videos and their mod looks faster. Also can u guys make videos of u using your mod, and post it in hur so i can see how people use their modz.

Paul

JitterOnUrFace said:
Hi i ordered my controller sunday night at 8pm. They shipped it out on tuesday so how long do you guys think it wil be before it gets to NewYork? Also is the fast jittermode faster then silentmodz jittermode. Becauze i seen some youtube videos and their mod looks faster. Also can u guys make videos of u using your mod, and post it in hur so i can see how people use their modz.

Aren't you one of the demo admins at Silentmodz? o_O

JitterOnUrFace

Nah if i was why would i order from this website. Idk i just seen people have this name on xboxlive wth the modded gamertag so i decided to put this

Paul

Oh. Well, I don't have my mod yet, but you can browse the forums to figure out how people use the mods they have. :)

odingalt

Staff member
Here's my honest opinion, our COD4 'shakey hands' mod is faster than our COD6 jitter mod. Along with the release of the new Viking preset editor, I will be making improvements to our jitter mod code for COD6. In the mean time if you don't want to wait I would highly recommend just programming the COD4 driver into your controller in the mean time. I've been slow coming out with code improvements because my #1 priority is releasing the custom preset editor. This will give the most 'bang for the buck' for all of the viking360 customers in one fell swoop.

odingalt

Staff member
Exactly yes striker. Other than the improvement on striker I don't see much of a difference in the jitter mods between different mod shops.

The two jitter methods just insert one of these two button combinations while pulling the trigger to speed things up:

x,y,y

or

y,y

The new custom preset editor will include both methods and will allow you to speed up / slow down as you see fit. Slower is better for the 3-round burst weapons, while as fast as the game will handle is best for striker. Honestly I just never found jitter mod useful because the accuracy goes right down the toilet. It maybe useful in close range with a famas if somebody catches you off guard and sneaks up on you.

Paul

odingalt said:
Exactly yes striker. Other than the improvement on striker I don't see much of a difference in the jitter mods between different mod shops.

The two jitter methods just insert one of these two button combinations while pulling the trigger to speed things up:

x,y,y

or

y,y

The new custom preset editor will include both methods and will allow you to speed up / slow down as you see fit. Slower is better for the 3-round burst weapons, while as fast as the game will handle is best for striker. Honestly I just never found jitter mod useful because the accuracy goes right down the toilet. It maybe useful in close range with a famas if somebody catches you off guard and sneaks up on you.

Well, Jitter on akimbo rafficas is killer.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It wold be good if you could do jitter on the left tact, then you can use the triggers and rapid fire like normal (aiming down sights), but then if someone gets too close you can use the jitter on them.

JitterOnUrFace

odingalt said:
Here's my honest opinion, our COD4 'shakey hands' mod is faster than our COD6 jitter mod. Along with the release of the new Viking preset editor, I will be making improvements to our jitter mod code for COD6. In the mean time if you don't want to wait I would highly recommend just programming the COD4 driver into your controller in the mean time. I've been slow coming out with code improvements because my #1 priority is releasing the custom preset editor. This will give the most 'bang for the buck' for all of the viking360 customers in one fell swoop.

thxs i was gonna actually ask if vikin360 could speed up the striker but now i know you guys are gonna have a custom editior i might just wait for tht. Cauze i really dont like all the cod6 modes i have. So tht would be reallly cool if you could customize it