Controllers Rapid Fire Is Getting Inconsistent

dudesikoff

I got my controller back from getting repaired about a week or two ago. It had a bad mod chip, and its starting to act up again. My rapid fire on MW2 is stuttering and sometimes not shooting at all.

I'm going to upload my macroset so you can take a look for me.

Attachments

• myset.vks
    31 KB · Views: 3

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
I got my controller back from getting repaired about a week or two ago. It had a bad mod chip, and its starting to act up again. My rapid fire on MW2 is stuttering and sometimes not shooting at all.

Hmm... macro set looks fine.

I want you to use this macro set I am providing you below.

Please test it out, make sure that on page one, you hold RT for rapid-fire, no toggles needed. On page 1, hold RT2 then LT2 and make sure those work. Let me know if you are having problems with any. The rapid-fire will be slow, but I need to know what works / what doesn't.

On page 2, just test RT. No tacs. Press RT1 to switch pages.

Attachments

• Test set for issues.vks
    14.1 KB · Views: 2

dudesikoff

NYjetsNY1 said:
dudesikoff said:

Hmm... macro set looks fine.

I want you to use this macro set I am providing you below.

Please test it out, make sure that on page one, you hold RT for rapid-fire, no toggles needed. On page 1, hold RT2 then LT2 and make sure those work. Let me know if you are having problems with any. The rapid-fire will be slow, but I need to know what works / what doesn't.

On page 2, just test RT. No tacs. Press RT1 to switch pages.

Its not shooting very consistent. some clips are perfect and some barely shoot.

NYjetsNY1

Are you using 100% brand new fresh batteries? Can you take out your battery pack 6 times and put it back in?

Make sure you are using 100% Brand New Fresh AA Batteries.

Try that. Then try the macro set again.

-------------------
-------------------
-------------------
-------------------
-------------------
-------------------

Then answer: What do you mean by barely at all?

dudesikoff

When I change the batteries to fresh ones is when it stutters the most.

When I say barely at all, it shoots 1 bullet per 6 seconds or so. Even when it seems to be shooting perfectly, it will stutter, or stop shooting for several seconds.

And on a side note my controller wont charge when plugged into my xbox, well the light wont come on.

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:

When I say barely at all, it shoots i bullet per 6 seconds or so. Even when it seems to be shooting perfectly, it will stop shooting.

And on a side note my controller wont charge when plugged into my xbox, well the light wont come on.

This is very odd.. :/ Honestly I don't know how to fix the thing you said above.

On the side note, try a new PnC cable / new rechargeable batteries unless it works fine on other controllers. Then it seems you definitely may have a power issue on the controller. The modchip may not be drawing enough power / other issues.

So try this last thing for me:

Use your Rechargeable battery pack on your macro controller with the play and charge kit.
Then try with a normal controller.

If it works fine on your regular controller but not your macro controller, please visit http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets ...

and make a ticket.

dudesikoff

NYjetsNY1 said:
dudesikoff said:

When I say barely at all, it shoots i bullet per 6 seconds or so. Even when it seems to be shooting perfectly, it will stop shooting.

This is very odd.. :/ Honestly I don't know how to fix the thing you said above.

On the side note, try a new PnC cable / new rechargeable batteries unless it works fine on other controllers. Then it seems you definitely may have a power issue on the controller. The modchip may not be drawing enough power / other issues.

So try this last thing for me:

Use your Rechargeable battery pack on your macro controller with the play and charge kit.
Then try with a normal controller.

If it works fine on your regular controller but not your macro controller, please visit http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets ...

and make a ticket.

My other controller charged with the play and charge, so i guess that means there is yet another problem with my controller. Thanks for the help, you seem to help me with all my issues, i appreciate it.