cookie monster emblem creator macro

oh fudge

ok so just put this on a tac switch and it will make the emblem for you (the cookiemonster's face)
i made this by just recording myself doing it, which saves a lot of time for something like this, but it is not very accurate if you record yourself doing it rather than using the timeline editor(speaking of which, do not try to edit the macro because it is too big and will cause the program to stop responding, even if you waited it out and it started responding again, the macro would have a bunch of errors in it)

known problem(s): the eyes are orange instead of white, some of the stuff isnt aligned right,(i cannot fix problems like these even if i re-recorded myself making the macro). the macro is relatively large (~1.7%).

HERE IS WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE::
cookiemonsteremblem.png

before you start emblem macro:
-----------------------------------
delete every layer you have.
go to layer twelve and click on it
go to page 17 and have your cursor
over the "Wotsit"

-----------------------------------------
you must have all twelve layers and have
everything unlocked up to page 19.

you then have to buy the following:

"oval medium"........page 19, top left corner

"Wotsit"..........page 17, bottom row

"circle"........page 1, middle row

====================================================

this macro does not buy anything for you as long as you do not press anything once the macro has started.

if you happen to accidentaly press a button or move a thumbstick, then just pull out your battery pack before it does something that you dont want it to do (such as buy an expensive title or buy an emblem you dont want)

NYjetsNY1

Yeah make a lot lol that would be sweet. You should make:

Viking
+ more

I have an android king so I may upload that next weekend. Work on these whenever you want and put them all in a .vks ... makes it easier.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
That's cool.
totally cool ya know brah?

Yes but this is getting out of hand.
I agree its cool but:

Its cool, period... no more cool comments until a macro is posted stating that the macro is cool (other than fudge's original or the cool comment will get deleted).

xxVIKINGxx

Thanks for the emblem. I tried recording an emblem so i could post it and when i use RS to make the symbols bigger or smaller it doesnt record the resizing everything else works. Did you have this problem? Thanks

fathersin

I'm testing this out now if directions are followed it works.
Ok I spoke too soon I think problems could be solved if the resolution that the macro was created on was given.

oh fudge

fathersin said:
I'm testing this out now if directions are followed it works.
Ok I spoke too soon I think problems could be solved if the resolution that the macro was created on was given.

it was probably 1080i might be 1080p though, don't see how resolution has anything to do with it, let me know if that helps

oh fudge

xxVIKINGxx said:
Thanks for the emblem. I tried recording an emblem so i could post it and when i use RS to make the symbols bigger or smaller it doesnt record the resizing everything else works. Did you have this problem? Thanks

nope didnt have that problem at all

NYjetsNY1

oh fudge said:
xxVIKINGxx said:

nope didnt have that problem at all

The issue here is that on recording, it doesn't pick up extremely low sensitivities. Viking360 is working on finding the perfect solution. Too sensitive would pick up when you don't even move the analog and too little won't work for resizing emblems for example. I believe we still need to increase the analog sensitivity on recording slightly.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
noonoo390 you should take a picture or make a macro to make your emblem i want to represent my controller haha but it would be awesome to have everyone with a v360 controller thats active on the forums to have the same v360 emblem to get viking 360 a little more known for the hard work and awesome mods they make just a little suggestion