(CPS) capcom power system changer.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I know this is off subject but i was just wandering if anyone knows what im talking about here. I know its almost impossible to find these old systems but got to thinkin if anyone happend to have one or know where to find one perferably with the street fighter zero game it would make my year. Ive been searching for this system for a while and its real rare. They only produced I belive 11 games for this neo-geo arcade emulator. I thought Id broadin my search here and thought maybe someone might own one or know where to get one.

Mokuro

Hey Brian, are you looking for the actual system, or is it the roms you're looking for? I have a complete set of roms for CPS1,2, and 3 and they work wonderfully.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea I was thinkin roms or emulators. Are they PC homebrews XBox360 homebrews? That would be sweet. Im trying to get my brother to help me out but its hard to get him the time to help me out. I would appriciate it much if u could point me in that direction. Thanks!

1tonpete

White 4nd nerdy : check out hyper spin project. and I think I have roms for the system you are talking about. I'll have to look through my arcade hdd. I am not sure about emu's for xbox, as I don't mess around that much with xbox. Just their controllers.