Credit card?

dondizzle

hey i need some help i got a credit card visa with 500 $ how come your website is telling me error gateway wtf is dat i just got off the phone with the bank and my credit card its okay please help

odingalt

Staff member
hey i need some help i got a credit card visa with 500 $ how come your website is telling me error gateway wtf is dat i just got off the phone with the bank and my credit card its okay please help

Impossible to help you without more information. We would need to know the full name on the card and about what time of day youa ttempted the transaction. With this information we can log into our systems and get the error code for you.

Most common culprit is entering an address that doesn't match the billing address your bank has on file.

If you are an international (outside of the USA) customer, try the PayPal checkout option instead.

dondizzle

im goin to make one other try before i will let you know do you guys have any custom macro left or is just the plain black one thank you and btw i didnt know how to make a new thread sorry im new to forums..

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
The Macro's they have left are already installed. No custom orders, you could however contact Fredrow and he might be able to hook you up.

- Calvin

dondizzle

thanks i send him a msg already no matter what im gettin a macro if there is still some left i notice the price got so much higher... i think its because there is less in stock right now but my only downside is im about to pay 481$ for the controller dont get me wrong i think its the best controller out there i got a 10 mode controller from gamingmodz working fine i asked them for active reload for gow3 they got me quick scope instead i never use the snipe n never send back the controller to fix it for free lollll anyways my only worry is im about to spend all that money.. you guys come out with a new macro lol like in the next month or so im pretty sure its goin to be around 250 dollar range if you guys get my point i know you guys cannot give a straight answer for this but im still going to ask it do you guys are thinking about releasing a new macro anytime soon sorry for all those question i dont wanna be the guy who bought the old version controller one month ago at a higher price that your new one is going to be sorry for my bad english i hope you guys understand my point

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Fredrow isnt too active on here so you may have to wait a while for a response. Also you are right the more the macro controllers stock lessens the more the price is going to be. It is pretty expensive but is an amazing controller. They are not planning on making another controller anytime soon though, as far as I know they are going to wait for the next gen console to release another controller.