Crownmods contracts through www.rentacoder.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
I tried to stop myself and take the high ground, but I just couldn't resist posting this after one of our users forwarded it to me. Crownmods has been contracting through http://www.rentacoder.com for his products since at least May 2009, and as of a couple weeks ago put up bids asking for a coder to more or less rip off the viking360.com products and website. :lol:

You'll have to register with rentacoder if you want to view the original listings, but I also pasted some screenshots below.

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/mi ... Id=1221412

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/mi ... Id=1171318

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/mi ... Id=1221424

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/mi ... Id=1221428

Too funny!

[attachment=0:2nettuo8]crownjoke0.JPG[/attachment:2nettuo8]
[attachment=3:2nettuo8]crownjoke2.jpg[/attachment:2nettuo8]
[attachment=2:2nettuo8]crownjoke4.JPG[/attachment:2nettuo8]
[attachment=1:2nettuo8]crownjoke3.jpg[/attachment:2nettuo8]

aYoManny

haha crownmods blows. they always steel other people idea's and claim them and tell people they copied off of them.

canadacanada

Ya I bought 1 of there chips took it over 2 months to arrive by then I had my viking360 installed and threw the crownmod right into the trash where it belongs.

arsen

people like that little bitch make me wish i could beat his ass through my computer , probably some lil fag , chilling at his moms house 24/7 and selling other peoples ideas bc he cant get a website/ business of his own going .. one of his friends and him would make more money if he would just make some themselve and once they start making money -- if they do .. ---bc his name is already shit to everyone on xbox live- - but hey lil fag will always be lil fags.

kinda funny how , .. its been lilke 2 years and this lil boy is still trying to bring viking down .. i would asume he woulda gave up and went on with his life .. he probably should of /delete crownmods and join vikings developing team to try and get something worth his time done but hes going to devote time to selling peoples research away .. lol $800 viking probably made that in like 3 hours of opening day ,,, lawl

kinda funny , i wanna see what this guy comes up with next :!: :!:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

arsen said:
people like that little bitch make me wish i could beat his ass through my computer , probably some lil fag , chilling at his moms house 24/7 and selling other peoples ideas bc he cant get a website/ business of his own going .. one of his friends and him would make more money if he would just make some themselve and once they start making money -- if they do .. ---bc his name is already shit to everyone on xbox live- - but hey lil fag will always be lil fags.

kinda funny how , .. its been lilke 2 years and this lil boy is still trying to bring viking down .. i would asume he woulda gave up and went on with his life .. he probably should of /delete crownmods and join vikings developing team to try and get something worth his time done but hes going to devote time to selling peoples research away .. lol $800 viking probably made that in like 3 hours of opening day ,,, lawl

kinda funny , i wanna see what this guy comes up with next :!: :!:
OR a twelve year old in his basement that orders viking chips in the 100s and installs them and clames them to be "origonal" :evil: :evil:

VIKING FTW :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fredrow

Ben. said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
crown mods is GONE!!!

I noticed that the other day - There account with there server host has been suspended.

From what I heard from other forums is that Crown Mods stole a bunch of money from other people and split. I guess Crown Mods was ran by 2 peeps and the one dude scammed his own partner. Also I heard that Voodoo might be the same guy who started crown mods.... This is all from what I heard... I really don't know shit...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Ben. said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
crown mods is GONE!!!

I noticed that the other day - There account with there server host has been suspended.

From what I heard from other forums is that Crown Mods stole a bunch of money from other people and split. I guess Crown Mods was ran by 2 peeps and the one dude scammed his own partner. Also I heard that Voodoo might be the same guy who started crown mods.... This is all from what I heard... I really don't know shit...
who cares i know as well as you that vikng360 is the best

odingalt

Staff member
New word on the street is that voodoo controllers is run by the old Crownmods guy.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
New word on the street is that voodoo controllers is run by the old Crownmods guy.
yea i heard that from somewhere but who cares right if your here than why are we worrying about a crappy company that sells crappy controllers that are not re flashable like viking 360
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Insayne

i checked out the voodoo website. It looks pretty slick to be honest. Their videos blow and their products suck but their website would be convincing for any first time modded controller buyer who has no idea about their...turbulent past.

xPOTENTIALx

I commented on there video and found out it is the same guy from his friend and he told me "not to talk crap about his friend" and "Viking stole his ideas" and I was like BS Viking rules. He tried to steal their ideas and stole peoples money.

Fredrow

No he didnt try and steal our ideas. He do you have a link to this info from what the guy said??

odingalt

Staff member
It must be the old crownmods guy lol. Yeah their artwork on the website is pretty sick I have to admit. I wish I could stop customers from wasting their money, Tyr's Hand beats voodoo's top controller, hands down, and is cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.