Crysis 2 Cloak shoot cloak,RF and Turbo Melee

oDEEKo

**EDIT: SEE NEXT POST DOWN FOR WORKING ONLINE MACROS**

** AS YET NEITHER OF THESE MACROS ARE TESTED ONLINE, ONLY IN SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN**

These are two macros I've been lovin while playing the campaign :D

First is just simple rapid fire, 20sps, assign to RT, seems to work well for semi auto guns/mode..

[attachment=1:2vup3uyp]Crysis2 Regular RF.vkm[/attachment:2vup3uyp]

Second is one that I've spent a while playing around with and is my favourite Crysis 2 macro so far. Assign it to a tac switch, then hit the tac switch while cloaked and it'll drop your cloak, fire one shot and recloak (perfect for sniping headshots :lol: ). It's very quick and means you don't lose the massive amounts of energy you would from firing while cloaked. While I've been playing using this macro it's been fast enough for the AI to not actually 'see' my character model and consequently only get the associated alert level from firing ie. none using a silenced weapon, some using unsilenced.

[attachment=0:2vup3uyp]uncloak fire cloak OFFLINE v3.vkm[/attachment:2vup3uyp]

Next up will be to try it out online, but not having played a single multiplayer game yet I don't know how useful the 'cloak shot' macro will be :?:

Attachments

• Crysis2 Regular RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 7
  • uncloak fire cloak OFFLINE v3.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 9

oDEEKo

Spent a bit of time making some macros that work online...

Firstly Uncloak, Shoot, Cloak:

[attachment=1:1mej4g2t]uncloak fire cloak ONLINE.vkm[/attachment:1mej4g2t]

Second is a Turbo Melee macro, currently for controller set ups with B button as melee. Assign to tac switch, which while held, will spam melee attacks nearly twice as fast as you normally can.

[attachment=0:1mej4g2t]Turbo Melee - B users.vkm[/attachment:1mej4g2t]

Attachments

• uncloak fire cloak ONLINE.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 12
  • Turbo Melee - B users.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 11

oDEEKo

NYjetsNY1 said:
Awesome Deek. Are they all in the library?

Just submitted the new ones to the library :D

At some point I'll delete the offline cloak shot and replace it with a new one that I'm working on which works even better, just fine tuning the timing on it ;)

I've been playing around with making a jitter macro too :twisted: , I'll up that as and when I've got something working well.