Crysis 2 Help

NYjetsNY1

Lol I'm a noob at crysis 2.

I am terrible!! Lol, I have a 2.25 K/D in Cod, but I suck at Crysis 2.

First of all, what is the point of nano-vision? It doesn't help you see cloaked people, so why is it even here?
Second, is there a semi-auto gun?

WetterThanWater

Well, I haven't realy played much online since the beta, but Nano vision is to help you see them uncloaked in bushes, and far away if you can't really see them. (This might be in the Online, but not sure for sure campaign) Most guns' firing rates can be changed, like hit left on the D-PAD and test out different guns.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Well, I haven't realy played much online since the beta, but Nano vision is to help you see them uncloaked in bushes, and far away if you can't really see them. (This might be in the Online, but not sure for sure campaign) Most guns' firing rates can be changed, like hit left on the D-PAD and test out different guns.

Thanks... I have a lot of work to do... I am AWFUL!

WetterThanWater

It does take some getting used to. I'd recommend a maybe an hour in campaign or so if you don't want to do the whole campaign, it teaches you quite a bit and you get used to the game.

epicstyle

I played the beta and i raped so hard i thought people sucked but i stayed on for 4 hours and came to a conclusion that i was just awsome...
Anyways i was thinking about buying crisis 2 out of beta but after thinking how people might react on the game i said meh might as well wait till cod mw3...

GJUnLeAsHeD

WetterThanWater said:
It does take some getting used to. I'd recommend a maybe an hour in campaign or so if you don't want to do the whole campaign, it teaches you quite a bit and you get used to the game.
Idk when ever i get a new cod the first thing i do is go online but if your learning new controlles than i guess this might help ??

azagorath

NYjetsNY1 said:
Lol I'm a noob at crysis 2.

I am terrible!! Lol, I have a 2.25 K/D in Cod, but I suck at Crysis 2.

First of all, what is the point of nano-vision? It doesn't help you see cloaked people, so why is it even here?
Second, is there a semi-auto gun?
i think crysis 2 multiplayer system should be applied to cod specially to reduce campers. its great game in my opnion
as far as nano vision it most likely used by snipers , to get better in this game you must manage how and when to use your ability and carefully choose your perks to fit your playing style
i have not see any semi auto gun however you can change your rate of fire in assult rifles to make it shoot like semi auto

NYjetsNY1

After playing campaign more, I am finally getting better. Definitely a game I need my macro controller for to reassign buttons to tacts.