CUstom controller

zztheshowzz

I want to get a custom controller that is all chrome that lights up and i want it to be the viking which is the newest modell i think can you make this possible

odingalt

Staff member
Sorry XCM shells are garbage. We used to offer them but they are a headache to offer a warranty on. The bumpers on XCM chrome shells don't feel as good as original stock bumpers.

NYjetsNY1

zztheshowzz said:
ok i emailed him thanks for the help and how long do you think shipping will take?

Well first of all, I don't even think Fredrow will do the custom install. He'd have to warranty it himself, and everything would be a pain for him. He'd probably decline.

I'd recommend you just buy a controller off of http://www.viking360.com and buy one there. Get the 3-day shipping or the week shipping.

zztheshowzz

ok, ill probz just get a regular one, 3 day shipping! thats crazy, i bought a mod from silent modz and it took like a month it sucks to haha

NYjetsNY1

zztheshowzz said:
ok, i am probs just goin to get the reg ones and man 3 day shippin dat crazy da last mod i got from silent modz too like a month it was crazy and it sucks to

Silent modz is the worst! They take like a year! Plus their mod is no better than any other. Viking360 has the best! Welcome to the best! Get the 3-day shipping so you'll have your controller in no time.