D point and f point on duo does the same thing

brendanle78

I was on a cruise for 2 weeks and when I got back I decided to install my Viking diy duo kit. I spent about 3 hours installing it but when i hit the tac switch to change modes, i would also through down my equipment. It got so annoying and I ended up trying to figure it out till 3 in the morning. If someone knows how to fix this, i would really appreciate it. thanks

Ben

It sounds like you have a short somewhere, check all your connections, underneath the chip aswell..

brendanle78

Ben. said:
It sounds like you have a short somewhere, check all your connections, underneath the chip aswell..
I checked everywhere. I was searching for about 7 hours. im not an expert at this electrical stuff. i did a lot of diy kits before, but all i did was follow the instructions. if there is any way for me to understand i would greatly apreciate it

brendanle78

Ben. said:
Try using a different point for the D and see if that helps?
i dont have a multimeter but if you can show me a point. i would appreciate it. i used the point like the point for the left bumper but on the other side but i still had the same problem.

brendanle78

I took it apart to check if the controller still worked. Im going to install it again. I'll take pictures if I have the same problem. Thanks

brendanle78

i seemed to have fixed the right bumper problem but,after i turn off my controller and turn it back on, the controller seems to have deleted the rapid fire and i would have to go on the computer and program it. if someone can help me with this, it would be great