Deleting Pages

Sargent MaRs

Is it possible to delete an unwanted page? I have two extra pages set up that I don't want and I can't figure out if it's possible or not.

odingalt

Staff member
I think this is an undocumented feature, will have to see about adding this to the instructions page.

Apex NuGz

i dont know if this has happened to any of you, but in the past when i had a lot of pages on the macro, then deleted some, it would corrupt the pages, and the pages that were then there after the deleted ones were gone, they were not the macros i put, had some issues with this, so i now just remake everything cautiously and pick which games i want first and all. and i know you told me that there are no workings of updates for the macro such as a shift feature ! :) but i hope to see that implemented in the future/far future! Macro=greatness!

NYjetsNY1

i dont know if this has happened to any of you, but in the past when i had a lot of pages on the macro, then deleted some, it would corrupt the pages, and the pages that were then there after the deleted ones were gone, they were not the macros i put, had some issues with this, so i now just remake everything cautiously and pick which games i want first and all. and i know you told me that there are no workings of updates for the macro such as a shift feature ! :) but i hope to see that implemented in the future/far future! Macro=greatness!

I believe the bug has been patched with the corruption of pages, but there's always that chance for a crazy bug - in any complex software! As far as the shift feature, don't get your hopes up :/

NYjetsNY1

My impression was that it required an entire redesign of it's code.

In the macro software simply press the page little dot (the dot that you can change the page color on) and then on a laptop-fn-delete or just delete (the rightmost delete on a keyboard).