detoX Looking for sponsorship?

detoX LCZD

Hello, My name is joe stevens and im writing to you because me and my freind are looking to be sponsored and scuff looks like a very good sponsor we are Xbox 360 players and we play Gears of War 3 and also we play Modern warfare 3, we are currently 4th in the Gears of War 3 Doubles EU ladder on gamebattles and im 10th in the Gears of War 3 Singles EU ladder we are making a team filled with GoW players and Call of duty players we are called detoX we attend LANS and also we are going to EGL5 and i45. So far we have 4 call of duty players that are very talented and the leader of the team is detoX Truth, We also have a Gears of War 3 Team with 4 players that are very talented players at Gears of War 3 the leader of the team is detoX LCZD we have a website in the making and would love to represent Anyone at LANS, Youtube videos and many other ways, we are training heaverly at the moment because we are training for EGL5 and i45 we are on mainly every day of the week playing gb and decerto we enjoy gaming and take it very serious we also play halo 3 for fun but me and my doubles partner are currently 1st in the ladder for halo 3 but we have not put a team together for halo 3 yet we are considering it are Call of Duty team has beat some well known player in scrims such as apeX, RNX, XPX, and are Gears of War team have been playing together since Gears of War 2 and they love playing together. We detoX LCZD & detoX Truth are both leaders of detoX and we are the management of detoX.

detoX would love to hear back from you.

yours sincerely
Joe Stevens (detoX LCZD)

XBL: detoX LCZD

detoX LCZD

Hello, My name is joe stevens and im writing to you because me and my freind are looking to be sponsored and scuff looks like a very good sponsor we are Xbox 360 players and we play Gears of War 3 and also we play Modern warfare 3, we are currently 4th in the Gears of War 3 Doubles EU ladder on gamebattles and im 10th in the Gears of War 3 Singles EU ladder we are making a team filled with GoW players and Call of duty players we are called detoX we attend LANS and also we are going to EGL5 and i45. So far we have 4 call of duty players that are very talented and the leader of the team is detoX Truth, We also have a Gears of War 3 Team with 4 players that are very talented players at Gears of War 3 the leader of the team is detoX LCZD we have a website in the making and would love to represent Anyone at LANS, Youtube videos and many other ways, we are training heaverly at the moment because we are training for EGL5 and i45 we are on mainly every day of the week playing gb and decerto we enjoy gaming and take it very serious we also play halo 3 for fun but me and my doubles partner are currently 1st in the ladder for halo 3 but we have not put a team together for halo 3 yet we are considering it are Call of Duty team has beat some well known player in scrims such as apeX, RNX, XPX, and are Gears of War team have been playing together since Gears of War 2 and they love playing together. We detoX LCZD & detoX Truth are both leaders of detoX and we are the management of detoX.

detoX would love to hear back from you.

yours sincerely
Joe Stevens (detoX LCZD)

XBL: detoX LCZD