Did the Forums shrink????

Fredrow

What's good ya'll? Just thought I would drop in after being gone for awhile now!!!! Looks like the forums shrunk a little bit!!!!

Well I see everyone is still keeping up the quality work around!!!! I'm hella glad to see the forums still up and going and to see Viking360/Digital still moving in the positive direction!!!

PAX Prime in a couple weeks!!!! I can't wait!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah the forums seems to get littler and littler, I havent seen you around here in awhile though! Nice to see you back man!

modded matt

who is this Fredrow guy?

All game based forums have taken a considerable hit over the past few months. Alot of this can be contributed to the school's out summer deal, but then again the people were starting to fade long before school let out...

Fredrow

It just seems like a bunch of the threads/post got deleted!!! I remember there was more than just one page of threads in the "Anything Goes" forum!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
There was a time where the forums went down and several posts got deleted so that would explain it.

odingalt

Staff member
It just seems like a bunch of the threads/post got deleted!!! I remember there was more than just one page of threads in the "Anything Goes" forum!!!

VBulletin has a stupid default where it will only show posts for the last month unless you tell it to show posts from all time...

obo

I feel bad that I haven't been on in forever. Life just gets ridiculously busy when you go to college and start working full time as well. Who woulda thought lol?

I still love checking out what's going on the forums though at least once a week.
(And whenever I get an email letting me know of spam posts ;))
It makes me happy knowing viking's community is still going strong :)