Difference between raven and hammer?

horatio13

odingalt said:
You only need to consider the 3.5mm jack option if you ever actually play n' charge your controller at the same time. I don't because I like to have my controller wireless at all times, but some people do like to plug in when they play.

Chrome shells are a pain in the butt to install. And the quality of these aftermarket shells is sometimes crap. We've removed Chrome as an option for the Hammer as well for now while we look for other shell manufacturers. On the XCM chrome shells, we experienced flaking when drilling holes to mount the jacks and tactile switches. On the evolution cases we found the 'fit' wasn't very close to a stock shell, especially for CG2 boards. There's something about microsoft's new 'CG2' wireless circuit boards that don't want to quite fit inside of the new Evo shells. Also the XCM cases now need a little adapter circuit board to make the lights bright enough on the CG2 due to minor changes there.

Anywho, so when we install a Raven with an XCM custom shell and also the light-up buttons mod, there get to be a ton of wires inside the controller - three for the 3.5mm jack, four for the tac switches, and another three fires for the light-up button mods, plus the 15 wires or so that are already there just for the mod chip install. It gets pretty labor intensive to install this thing in the right way so it lasts.

So is it possible then on my Raven to wire up the ABXY mod? possibly start/select/rb/lb/rt/lt?

That would be badass

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Wow, $32 seems pricey, I had my PS3 shipped from the states for about $40. It did take about 2 weeks though, so it must have been the cheaper option, but it does weight about 15 pounds.