Difference between Viking Digital and Viking 360?

Yes it will, viking360 might have more customization options, I believe at one point they were going to make a push and go to vikingdigital.com completely.. But ended up not for whatever reason.

odingalt

Staff member
Once upon a time. Viking360 = 360 controllers, VikingDigital = PS3 controllers (instead of getting Vikingps3.com)

Then the 360 site was running wordpress and we couldn't update inventory so we added 360 to Vikingdigital.

Then Viking360 was replaced with the same e-commerce software as VikingDigital.

It's a bit of a mess. VikingDigital.com was supposed to offer a lot more than just modded controllers but it never happened and now we are stuck in this weird limbo where we have two sites. :-x

If I make a move now, no matter what I do I will get dinged in the google results.

Thanks for explaining the difference Odin; I made my purchase for the macro controller on the Viking Digital site after your (and Slicktrick's) comments, as I was worried before that maybe it was a knock-off site or something (i.e. one that would give a cheap version of the macro controller or something ha!).

modded matt

Viking spends 99% of its money on the product and 1% of its money on the site and advertising

Most of the competition spends its money 20% on product and 80% on the site and advertising.

SO tell your friends about the best modded controller on the market.

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah maybe we should double our website budget to 2% and fix the vikingdigital / viking360 mess lol. Lately it feels like we've been spending 99% of our budget answering customer tickets :)

BraveTitan

Haha well for any company/business to grow there has to be some decent budget thrown into marketing/advertising. Obviously having just a completely superior product won't cut it if no one knows about it.

odingalt

Staff member
Haha well for any company/business to grow there has to be some decent budget thrown into marketing/advertising. Obviously having just a completely superior product won't cut it if no one knows about it.

This is why you guys should be telling your friends! :)