Discussion Thread:Viking360 Preset Editor beta version 0.03

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
A discussion thread for the new viking 360 hex editor (this is a functional beta). Thanks for your patience. Much to come still, but I was so excited about betting a functional beta, I thought I'd post now. Should have more functions and a new version out tomorrow. Yes, I will be adding dropshot!

Download the 0.03 beta here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=782

viking360fan

einar this is just awsome im going to beta test it all night and help you work out the glitchs another update viking got ahead of the game :) and the best part about it is its free for all the viking360 owners and future owners to come :)

kristianz1

I tested it out! Great OD, but; When i choose Custom rapid fire speed, i think something is wrong.

I set one too 33, but when i save and load it up again it shows much lower, like 17 or lower.

Any reason for that or is it something wrong?

Edit: All the slots without number 4 and 5, shows 1.00 in speed, no matter what i prgram it too be. Number 4 is 7.00 and number 5 is at 17.00.

kristianz1

OD writed in this topic:

A discussion thread for the new viking 360 hex editor

So I discuss it in here, was no reason make another topic just about glitches! No offense!

kristianz1

kristianz1 said:
I tested it out! Great OD, but; When i choose Custom rapid fire speed, i think something is wrong.

I set one too 33, but when i save and load it up again it shows much lower, like 17 or lower.

Any reason for that or is it something wrong?

Edit: All the slots without number 4 and 5, shows 1.00 in speed, no matter what i prgram it too be. Number 4 is 7.00 and number 5 is at 17.00.

Can anyone check if they have the same issues?

zackwg23

Seems to be working absolutely great so far,

The only thing i can think of for the later versions is maybe have all the modes available for slot 1 and 2 and not split up

Im rocking out right now with 12.40 shots per second its really fast and not one studder on that setting :D

I also got the Reload Delay 54 to be amazing timing for the FAL and the AK :)

Keep up the great work OD your amazing!

Schltz010

ok first thing that i noticed maybe i did somthing wrong but when i pressed on the right tact switch button it turned on player 3 led on and when i pressed on the left tact switch the player 4 led wouldnt turn on at all. and at times when i die it doesnt work have to turn off the controller then turn it on its like frozen on that mode cant turn it off or on or change the mode. but it works.

kristianz1

Any reason why 20.60 is the fastest custom rapid fire?

If you exceed that, it goes back too 1.00.

I heard from before that 33 sps was good!

Edit: Can a Mod remove the other thread about this test version? Its no logic have 2 topics about this, and OD`s messages was clear, this is the thread for version 0.3 issues!

Smoke Six Echo

works great 13.00sps and 12.80sps works well with the fal but i dont know if its just my controller but some of my last modes are sticky i have to turn my controler off to change'em

t4ius

i found using the original modern warfare 2 preset was good enough, just removed some of the crappy weapons and added a quick on off for fast reload, works great so far with no errors :p

Paul

Maybe we should be able to set predefined rapidfire speeds in like MW2 fast mode or WaW fast mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.