Discussion Thread:Viking360 Preset Editor beta version 0.05

Status
Not open for further replies.

a42ozslushie

Here is a little trick I have found which would be nice if it is added to GUI mode. The other day I was playing free for all. I was screwing around and with the intervention was just pressing left trigger very fast. You can actually look down the sights doing that. I got the match winning kill cam doing that and it looks like a constant quick scope with the white of the scope always showing. So I am basically asking if you would put an option to turbo the left trigger. If you could that would be f ing genius for quick scope matches :lol:

Chipflyby

I'm getting a funny glitch with the leds from time to time. While changing modes on right tact switch(player 4 led), it will kick on the player 3 led. But when it does so it is not activated just the led is on. Have to hit it twice(left tact) to turn off. First tap will actually activate mode(led still on) and second will deactivate and turn off led. It's weird and doesn't do it all the time. Seems like if it sits with same settings and then I change the right tact settings, bling, led is on.

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah that happens to me. im switching modes on the right tact(left led) and the right led will just come on and i have to turn it off

Ben

You should add a little "Update" under the "Help" so that people can easily update it, well at least in the public release version - This way all the code's can be easily updated if a patch is released.

Another thing you should add is a custom instruction sheet like the one's you have for the preset drivers.. Kind of like mail merge so it puts all the mode's under each tact switch and can be easily printed off as I quite often forget what I put each mode as.

Ok I Was wondering When This Preset Editor will be completed, because I would really like to use it. I know there is a beta but u cant go faster than 20.60 sps and I use 23 sps on 8 mode. Not trying to bug or anything just update me! :D

zackwg23

UNiiQuE xKiiLLA said:
Ok I Was wondering When This Preset Editor will be completed, because I would really like to use it. I know there is a beta but u cant go faster than 20.60 sps and I use 23 sps on 8 mode. Not trying to bug or anything just update me! :D

Not sure what game your playing but if its MW2 then set it to 13.80 its the fastest it will shoot without studdering

zackwg23 said:
UNiiQuE xKiiLLA said:

Not sure what game your playing but if its MW2 then set it to 13.80 its the fastest it will shoot without studdering

Nah well on the all-in-one 8 mode preset i make Mode 8 23 sps. Its So fast! i dunno ill just wait untill its complete, but still Good $hiit with all of the hard work and effort on what we got right now!

pramky

Just wondering if anyone else is having problem loading the Editor beta v.05.
Maybe I am on windows 7 32bit, but I am getting an error which says the program won't startup thus closed.
Have no other trouble opening the HIDBootloader

Itz CHARLEY

yeah it happens for me to but there is a way around it. Instead of saving the file to the desktop and opening it from there, choose to open the file in winrar and double click on the hex editor and it should open up. As long as you keep the winrar window open it should work.

pramky

Wow that worked like a charm!!

Itz CHARLEY said:
yeah it happens for me to but there is a way around it. Instead of saving the file to the desktop and opening it from there, choose to open the file in winrar and double click on the hex editor and it should open up. As long as you keep the winrar window open it should work.

pramky

Tactical layout is already on the right analog stick.
I tried out the drop shot button but it only works if you are not in tactical layout.
Also you have to hold on B button for it to drop, it isn't a one press and drop down to prone automatically...unless I am using it wrong.
Nevertheless the Editor still is #1

blair said:
For the dropshot function could there be a choice of B button of the Right Analog stick :?:

Krier023

Useful Poster
well when i was using it you tap b and drop to the ground. and it doesnt work on tactical because the chip is wired to the b button not to the brain of the 360 controller so if you used drop shot(b button) on tactical the right analog stick wouldnt act as the b button but if you pressed b the controller would hold b or knife for 3 seconds or so

pramky

I tap B and it crouch down. If I hold B then it will drop completely down. (prone).
I must be doing something wrong with the setup in the Editor.

Krier023 said:
well when i was using it you tap b and drop to the ground. and it doesnt work on tactical because the chip is wired to the b button not to the brain of the 360 controller so if you used drop shot(b button) on tactical the right analog stick wouldnt act as the b button but if you pressed b the controller would hold b or knife for 3 seconds or so

I am having trouble opening the Viking HEX Editor. When I hit open it says Viking360 HEX Editor Has Stopped working.
I don't know if this has already been posted or not but just wanted to check...

Itz CHARLEY

pramky said:
Wow that worked like a charm!!

Itz CHARLEY said:
this should work unique.

kristianz1

What is the point have the dropshot mode? You tap the B button anyway. Just have too tap it once instead of 2 times! And there is not a 3 seconds firing automatic either.

I think it is a useless mode as it is know!

Add 3 seconds shot automatic then we talk!

Or have the dropshot mode for right trigger, drop and shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.