DIY Kit

Legacy

Noo Guys I think you got the wrong idea i mean how is the chip going to make its way to the usb i dont see this in the guide like a picture that shows how its going to look

Fredrow

No we are not lost....We are following your every word...... You were the one talking about the small piece (like the one on the very front page of this website)

So can you take the time and write something that I can follow?? I dont understand what it is that you need??

Legacy

Ok Ill Write it without abbreviating Well I got the kit I order which includes two push buttons,a torx screwdriver, the viking chip itself, the usb with the end that looks like it could fit in a headphone spot and this piece which looks like the end of the usb has to go in. Now im looking at the guides and i see no picture in how to install that part to chip or how will it look when you connect it to the chip

IrishStyle

Legacy said:
Ok Ill Write it without abbreviating Well I got the kit I order which includes two push buttons,a torx screwdriver, the viking chip itself, the usb with the end that looks like it could fit in a headphone spot and this piece which looks like the end of the usb has to go in. Now im looking at the guides and i see no picture in how to install that part to chip or how will it look when you connect it to the chip

Ok so the cable you have is USB on one end and 3.5mm male connector on the other end. If I am guessing correctly the other piece you are talking about is the 3.5mm jack(Female Part) Here is links to the soldering points to the chip as well as the jack. Also a link to fredrows picture of where to install the jack.

3.5mm Jack Installation Location

3.5mm Jack Wiring Diagram

Installed Jack

odingalt

Staff member
Legacy said:

Read the WHOLE guide. It's in the guide.

Legacy

Yea Thx For those pics seens them before but I think i get it was just confused on how would it look in the inside Maybe when you guys make a new controll you guys should post the inside with it to make it clearer