DOA controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

waylandprod

Just received my controller today and it is DOA... Didn't hook it up to the computer, just plugged in some batteries to turn it on... and nada. I couldn't find an e-mail here, could someone contact me? Thanks-

obo

Did you receive an email with your account information when you purchased your controller? If so, then open up a support ticket and let the viking360 team help you out. If you truly ordered a controller and it arrived DOA, then they will replace it. But if you're just trying to get a free controller, then don't bother. Viking360 keeps very good records of people who ordered controllers.

waylandprod

obo said:
Did you receive an email with your account information when you purchased your controller? If so, then open up a support ticket and let the viking360 team help you out. If you truly ordered a controller and it arrived DOA, then they will replace it. But if you're just trying to get a free controller, then don't bother. Viking360 keeps very good records of people who ordered controllers.

I have order confirmations, but no user name...

waylandprod

waylandprod said:
obo said:

I have order confirmations, but no user name...

No User name assigned... I have the order number, address etc...

odingalt

Staff member
It looks like everybody that ordered last Tuesday didn't get a support account setup. I will send you a PM so we can try to work through your issue. Also I will move this to the regular Viking macro controller support thread (this thread is for ye ol' legacy controllers)

odingalt

Staff member
We have had such a high number of people coming to the forums that did not receive their support account login... I went through and manually checked every order since Nov 15th. There are 22 users that did not receive account logins. We are hoping to escalate this issue with our webmaster. We will send out e-mails to the affected customers, hopefully we can resolve this bug in our cart soon and also issue support account logins for everyone as soon as possible.

waylandprod

odingalt said:
It looks like everybody that ordered last Tuesday didn't get a support account setup. I will send you a PM so we can try to work through your issue. Also I will move this to the regular Viking macro controller support thread (this thread is for ye ol' legacy controllers)
Ok, perfect, thank you :) I did order it last week.

odingalt

Staff member
Sounded like a hardware problem. Sent customer a prepaid mailer to return for immediate repair!

Status
Not open for further replies.