does any 1 use their viking to trick shot ?

LMAO MODS

i saw a couple vids where ppl are saying that viking dont allow you to 360 a full 10 like in the vids it looked like 5 but i watched them go to 10 and then game defults to action which is how i play any one else notice a differance ? please help

modded matt

First of all, I would really like to moderate this thread...

Secondly, this kid is a moron. its that simple, there is no sinsitivity change when using the macro controller. The macro will press buttons for you, but it will not change the effect of the buttons being pressed on the controller. If you look closely at the vid, it appears he is pressing the stick to the side and down, not truly to the side, and anyone who plays knows that that will slow your turn with any controller. (Try it)

NYjetsNY1

http://viking360.com/download-softw...ame=Call+of+Duty+Black+Ops+Fastest+Rapidfires

Pick one of those. The SPS is around 11. Using the "feathering rapid-fire method" viking360's SPS was able to consistently shoot fast. Try one of those macros.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXP9N4PH5HI&feature=player_embedded this is one of the vids i was asking about at first guys is just complaining about viking any feed back

Did you see him throw his controller at the end? It's extremely likely that he damaged his thumbsticks by throwing the controller against the ground repeatedly.
There is nothing wrong with viking controllers as far as sensitivity.

40_ounce

First of all, I would really like to moderate this thread...

Secondly, this kid is a moron. its that simple, there is no sinsitivity change when using the macro controller. The macro will press buttons for you, but it will not change the effect of the buttons being pressed on the
That^^^^^^^

This thread should be closed. There was a thread posted for this idiot several months ago when he first posted this on You Tube. I believe Sgt. Jax Mehoff ran him up as did several others of us. I believe NYjetsNY1 hinted that he may have been given a free Evil Controller to post that doo-do. Obviously this kid is an idiot and even admitted, in his You Tube comments, that he stilled used the controller when someone tried to purchase it from him.

LMAO MODS

first of all im am not an idiot also im not gonna spend ages looking and bumping an old thread when its way easy to just make a new one also if they want it closed it would be closed watch you will see my user name alot more once i recieve my macro i've already made over 17 macro's just need to test them i'm very well know on s7 and ttg so i will be well known here to wait and see

NYjetsNY1

first of all im am not an idiot also im not gonna spend ages looking and bumping an old thread when its way easy to just make a new one also if they want it closed it would be closed watch you will see my user name alot more once i recieve my macro i've already made over 17 macro's just need to test them i'm very well know on s7 and ttg so i will be well known here to wait and see

No one has called you an idiot. One person said that the person in the video, reviewing the controller, is a moron. Not you! And these allegations that the person in the video is a moron are not fully justified - but some may infer it.

LMAO MODS

No one has called you an idiot. One person said that the person in the video, reviewing the controller, is a moron. Not you! And these allegations that the person in the video is a moron are not fully justified - but some may infer it.
ok i thought he was talking to me and also just something for fyi if i post something dumb or out of line please remove the thread but that will probly never happen seeing i've only been posting these vids to see how you guys treat you future clients so far im very happy and that is why you guys will recieve my business in the near weeks to probly the rest of my gaming life