Does anyone have time for a bro?

HOCKEY

(XBOX 360) Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone had the time to really school me at the game. sometime i rock but mostly i lag behind.(8-12kills/with usually 2 under deaths) yea only about 2 positive or so. i just need a little REAL help. folks online are full of it. by the way, no one knows i have a viking. i dont use it in multiplayer because i would like to "KNOW!" the game first. (if that makes any sense). i need a real bro guys. not someone to blow smoke up my a$$! I'm a 4 prestige lvl 30. plz help. also, i started in december. yea, i know, slow moving. i have 15d,4h,& 51m so far.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

HOCKEY said:
(XBOX 360) Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone had the time to really school me at the game. sometime i rock but mostly i lag behind.(8-12kills/with usually 2 under deaths) yea only about 2 positive or so. i just need a little REAL help. folks online are full of it. by the way, no one knows i have a viking. i dont use it in multiplayer because i would like to "KNOW!" the game first. (if that makes any sense). i need a real bro guys. not someone to blow smoke up my a$$! I'm a 4 prestige lvl 30. plz help. also, i started in december. yea, i know, slow moving. i have 15d,4h,& 51m so far.
add the GT in my signature

Just saying: I can vouch for M1A1, We've played together and he knows what he's doing.

He was half awake and killing more people then I could when I'm fully awake.
Lol sad I know but like I said, I'm just saying.
M1A1 could probably help you out bro.

I'd offer any help I could but I'm not that great so yeah. :p

I m a g i n e said:
Just saying: I can vouch for M1A1, We've played together and he knows what he's doing.

"RIDE MUCH!!" LoL!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

I m a g i n e said:

Haha no I play WAY Better drowsy than awake...the game pisses me off less and I enjoy it more....and that night I was UBER tired....I was up for 44 hours strait

Itz CHARLEY

Me Drastic and three other guys have been ripping in sabotage. were 15-0 and on 2/3 of the games we get the bomb, plant it immediately and win the first time.

v360Reflex

Itz CHARLEY said:
Me Drastic and three other guys have been ripping in sabotage. were 15-0 and on 2/3 of the games we get the bomb, plant it immediately and win the first time.

H3ll YEAH!! WE DID LOL :D :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
Hey are you still on my friends list?.....if not message me....I'm going to change my name soon...M1A1xVIKINGxFTW.....or V360 INSANE....idk

Shadow

Still need help, hit me up, my gt is Xv xShadow vX.

I'm new around here but I just love the controller so I thought I'd come help. I'm pretty good at the game, my Kill/Death ratio is like 2.8 or so if that helps.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Shadow said:

I'm new around here but I just love the controller so I thought I'd come help. I'm pretty good at the game, my Kill/Death ratio is like 2.8 or so if that helps.
Lol....my K/D is 7.88....lol

Shadow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Shadow said:

Lol....my K/D is 7.88....lol

Mine's legit though.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Really? I havn't played for almost 2 weeks, they took out my game mode (capture the flag) and then I was on vacation... You would have been able to raise it fast with the low amount of kills and deaths you had. Mine's been raising steadily since I switched from FFA to CTF, but I was already at around 18000 kills and deaths, so it's slow going...