Done with v360

daviddebo49

Macro decided to break on me by not working at all it just wouldnt let me do anything so i rebooted it still didnt work took sledgehammer and destroyed it never buying again

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I guess the warranty was not to your liking so rage prevailed? Interesting post I'm just trying to understand your thought process on this one. It must be a recurring thing u do, that being smashing the crap out of your possessions? Well more power to ya next time record it and youtube it lol.

Moddur

Im trying to get rid of my macro 360 controller since i sold my xbox 360 bc of xb1 but no one in my area wants one and i even tried ebay.. I bought it for 300 because the sale wore off. Anyone interested in getting it for 200? Pm me and we can work something out

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im trying to get rid of my macro 360 controller since i sold my xbox 360 bc of xb1 but no one in my area wants one and i even tried ebay.. I bought it for 300 because the sale wore off. Anyone interested in getting it for 200? Pm me and we can work something out

Im sorry man but you cannot sell on the forums you can however post a link to the ebay sales page if you have 100 percent feedback. Thanks!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Craigslist it bro. U might not get everything u want compaired to eBay but craiglist is a good way to sell somethin fast. Sure their are a lot of flakes but keep at it and I'm positive u can get a good chunk of your money back

DirtyyDann

I guess the warranty was not to your liking so rage prevailed? Interesting post I'm just trying to understand your thought process on this one. It must be a recurring thing u do, that being smashing the crap out of your possessions? Well more power to ya next time record it and youtube it lol.
wen a controller messes up how do u use ur warranty? how do u know if u have a warranty? idk if I asked for one or not

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

When u purchase from viking there is a standerd 6 month warrenty on their product. In that time of your controller messes up u can go to their main site and open a support ticket. As long as the controller is malfunctioning due to faulty instillation and your warranty sticker is still on your controller they will honer the repairs. They do not honor repairs out of accidental or even purposely damaged controllers like a dropped controller of fluids spilt on a controller, just defective instillation. U can see the warranty sticker on the back of the shell where the battery pack snaps off. If the sticker is removed it will say void on it. This way viking will know if someone is trying to tamper with their instillations. Hope this awnsers your question!