Dongle to connect macro controller to PC?

Moddurs

Modded Matt by any chance can u post the link of the Wireless PC adapter that you bought, ones i looked at all had problems with recognizing the controller on the computer.

inferno

Modded Matt by any chance can u post the link of the Wireless PC adapter that you bought, ones i looked at all had problems with recognizing the controller on the computer.
moddurs my controller hasnt come in yet, but ive been using this adapter for about 6mths and have had 0 issues syncs instantly.By the way unless im missing something you are going to be very disappointed using a controller with the COD series. First of all infinity ward doesnt give you an option of using a controller. Treyarch atleast gives you that option. Gameplay is fine until you aim down sight and it goes into slow motion like your stuck in molasses, maybe someone has an answer for that fix but i couldnt find one...... http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Windows/dp/B000HZFCT2

inferno

its actually a significant disadvantage...mouse locks on faster and way more accurate than analog sticks.

its actually a significant disadvantage...mouse locks on faster and way more accurate than analog sticks.

for sure man, I played competitive BF2 COD4, In TWL and CAL we won a few seasons in TWL and a infantry season in CAL BF2...we played against teams like next level and team hot.. that was on a computer, then i started playing console games and I am pretty good... but nothing like i was on a computer, getting kicked and banned from servers for "hacking''

The only thing i think it can be is the controller, I just cant move as fast as I can and as precise as i can on a computer.. its really fusterating actualy.