Download to old driver on the Ragnarok???

battlelog

Hey guys I was wondering if I can download to the old driver that my PS3 came with? I guess the one before v1.4. I dont play COD games as you know, I only play BF3. I wanted to try something out, since I download the new driver I noticed that the speeds that I use to use really do not work? So I wanted to see if maybe I can try the old driver and see what happens, I hope you guys can help me with this, let me know guys.

Thanks so much.

odingalt

Staff member
Jim I can probably dig out the old version can you send me a PM so I don't forget to look it up next time I am at home (it's on my home PC - the old version)

battlelog

Jim I can probably dig out the old version can you send me a PM so I don't forget to look it up next time I am at home (it's on my home PC - the old version)

Hey Odingalt, I never heard back if you found that old driver on your pc???

odingalt

Staff member
Man I have been so busy I haven't been on my home PC in over a week. I'm on tonight. I'll check my pm and e-mail you some files.

battlelog

Hey odingalt, so I went to the old ver. 1.3, and believe it or not I had to readjust the settings that I was playing BF3 with back to the old ones that worked perfectly!!!! I just went into a TDM and went 65 to 5!!!! I knew there was something to do with ver. 1.4, I know you guys know your software more then me, but as a exsample I use the AN 94, and with ver. 1.4 I had to set it at 8.3. Now with ver1.3 im back to 3.6 where I had it be fore I did the up grade to ver 1.4??? Thanks agian for digging up the old verison for me man!!! And I( will be ordering a new controller tomorrow, I live in Cali so I will try to do over nite if possible!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If u ever play BO2 try using the auto sprint with the swatt 556 or M8A1 with the optic scope. I know that in the xbox v1.3 the auto sprint will to the new optic glitch mod where u can fire three round burst weapons or the AN-94 super fast with the optic sights equipped. Im curious if the v. 1.3 on ps3 does this as well. after the updates i noticed they changed the auto sprint and it dosent hit LS repedivly anymore.