DropShot mod for Viking360? Comment on what you think

LTKz KARMAGEDON

When I first was choosing which mod i was going to buy, it was a tough choice between the popular Odin's Raven and the SilentModz's 5 mode extreme mod. My favorite game currently is Call of Duty World at War, and I play it for hours daily on my account LTKz KARMAGEDON which i have gotten to 10th prestige. One thing that is very important in my gameplay is the dropshot. For those who do not know, a "dropshot" is where you go from standing to prone while firing at an enemy. This can be very effective because it is much harder be shot from the ground, than from standing up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvb1Kjj0gQ

for $10 more, you can have a dropshot mod installed with your silent mod that will allow you to dropshot with the pressing of a tactile switch instead of taking your thumb off the right analog to hold down B, or if you play tactical settings (which I play), you don't have to hold down the right analog stick.

I would like to know if Viking360 could find a way to program a dropshot mod with the left tactile switch on the controller. Personally, I think the fast reload glitch can tend to be pointless. Regardless, if Viking360 found a way to make it so that you could have your fast reload on with your M1A1 Carbine along with the dropshot mod, that would allow much better gameplay for modding. This would also be very useful in Warfare 2 and many other games.
Just something to think about, viking.

The dropshot mod is also sold with mods from EinsteinModz and BGRmodz

modded matt

I think you are an idiot if you buy any of those controllers. I can see someone buying a mod chip if they didnt have the money to spend on a viking, I can see myself adding a B button to the bottom of the controller in I wanted drop shot like that. which is what your getting, a 5 mode RF chip and a moved button. you wont get all the other viking features, nor will you get new updates.

I can give you a free 5 mode rf code, hell I even have a very good one. "flex" is a great code, completly user customisable. you can get free chip samples from microchip direct, and to move the B button will only take a buton and two pieces of wire.

Awfulz

My Odin's Raven is currently set to set-2-mode-1 right tactical switch dropshot mod. I can invert the LED and make it the left tactical button, and I'm pretty sure soon there will be even more options for the dropshot mod. Viking - 100%

Fredrow

For my drop shots, I changed the in game controller layout to tactical.

Then I removed the tact switches from under the thumbsticks and installed them to the underbelly of the shell... This has worked like a champ from drop shots....