Duo Cod 5...

gawk

I rarely play COD5 so when I popped it in this weekend I was left speechless. My pistol shot like an UZI on double tap, and I used some single shot rifle that's semi-auto and it rocked. This was done using the "Popular game preset" on my Duo.

odingalt

Staff member
bEy0nD eViL said:
Is the rapid fire "Duo" undetectable on xbox live for cod 5?? :eek:

Yes, right now it's undetected.

To further answer your question truthfully:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 100% UNDETECTABLE MOD. ANY MOD SHOP, LIKE EVILCONTROLLERS, THAT CLAIMS RAPIDFIRE IS 100% DETECTABLE IS * FULL OF BULL SHIT *.

For example, Evil Mods Controllers claimed back in May their mods were 100% undetectable. Then the June 11th, 2009 patch was released that set a new speed cap and Evils controllers stopped working. All his customers had to send in their mods to get flashed to the new chip.

Now he again claims it's 100% undetectable... uh wait, weren't your mods just detected on 6/11/2009?

The advantage of USB on the Viking controllers is that if any updates are possible to make rapidfire better or to get around game makers patches, you can take it over the internet, for free.

With all the other guys, you have to ship them your controller every time there is update to their rapidfire code. To boot, they'll charge you for each upgrade. Somewhere on the order of $40 + shipping, unless they run a special (and only after getting lots and lots of complaints from customers).

odingalt

Staff member
Yes we got around the June 2009 XBOX Live patch that came out for COD5, we also adjusted our RapidFire timing for COD4 for the patch that came out on 9/3/2009. We're still up and running :)