early x mas

bowl killa tcb

Who out there would love to see an upgrade for lets say M16 I love the work you did with FAL just great. I hate the lack of semi autos but what you going to do.Anways a love your products and new names are super cool to little late but what the hell. well it was just a thought.

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah I wish there were more semi-autos! Personally I still like the previous modern warfare game and the COD:WAW. And I HATED COD:WAW but I still like it better than MW2. WAY too many perks/advantages/call tags and other bull shit popping up all the time distracting the game. And the on-screen radar and friendly name tags are way too big. I can't see the enemy because all I can see are giant 'A', 'B' 'C' and user name tag logos in my way telling me where everything is at.

Anywho fast reload still works for people who need to save on perks and don't want ot use the sleight of hand, and I'm hoping somebody with a shotgun other than the SPAS-12 can work with me on testing a beta code for a turboshotgun.

bowl killa tcb

I have complete faith in you mod studs over there. Hows that for an ego boost now lets make that shotty happen. oh ya fully auto m16.

Adecker

OD! Ill help the the shotgun. I have unlocked up to striker. Getting more everyday. Contact me via msn when ever.