EAST SEATTLE ELECTRONICS?

Aren't they suppose to be a viking partner site? I heard about viking360 from the guy that owns that site. He's the only one still accepting paypal and I can't find a way to get a credit card and I really want to buy the new viking! How come they aren't carrying the new viking over there!? He lives in the same state as me too, so it would be a lot more convenient. Are they going to be carrying the new viking in the near future? I think it would help out a lot for people that don't have credit card access. Seriously.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

VIKINGDUDE said:
Aren't they suppose to be a viking partner site? I heard about viking360 from the guy that owns that site. He's the only one still accepting paypal and I can't find a way to get a credit card and I really want to buy the new viking! How come they aren't carrying the new viking over there!? He lives in the same state as me too, so it would be a lot more convenient. Are they going to be carrying the new viking in the near future? I think it would help out a lot for people that don't have credit card access. Seriously.
unfortunately he will not be selling the new viking chip. Also he only accepts paypal.......i would email him at fredrow425@east-seattle-electronics.com...... also please stop using all caps in topic titles it gets really annoying