editing rapidfires

MaRkSMaN

i want to play with my rapidfire a little bit on MW2 and black ops, but im not too sure exactly what to mess around with, any suggestion? id like to get something smooth and really fast.

NYjetsNY1

MaRkSMaN said:
i want to play with my rapidfire a little bit on MW2 and black ops, but im not too sure exactly what to mess around with, any suggestion? id like to get something smooth and really fast.

You could change the gear settings. Change the speed there.

Also, on the macro itself, try adding random bits of dots-connected. It seems to be what drastic + m1a1 do.

Take some of these and just mess around a bit.
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... stic&type=

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
I like how you called them drastics rapid fire......those arent drastics

Drastic = adjective
acting with force or violence; violent.
extremely severe or extensive: a drastic measure.

I felt the name was cool, so I named those macros "Drastic"

MaRkSMaN

hmm i might be stupid but im still not understanding, ive looked at the video tutorial and looked at the macros from the library on the timeline and it shows the trigger at the skinny end (not being pressed at all.) also why is there so many points on m1a1's and theres only 1 on the viking teams? hmm also does it matter where you start the macro according to the top number scale?

NYjetsNY1

MaRkSMaN said:
hmm i might be stupid but im still not understanding, ive looked at the video tutorial and looked at the macros from the library on the timeline and it shows the trigger at the skinny end (not being pressed at all.) also why is there so many points on m1a1's and theres only 1 on the viking teams? hmm also does it matter where you start the macro according to the top number scale?

When you hold RT, it is fully pressed, so when you have the skinny end during the macro it basically un-holds fast, and you are already holding, so it holds fast too.

M1A1 and Drastic think they have struck gold by messing with the points alot and adding presses etc. I don't know how good it is, I prefer the regular .89 speed. For smoother rapid-fire you could just take the default .89 macro and slow it down. It does matter actually, closer than what the .89 rapid-fire does would be too fast, farther would be slower.

MaRkSMaN

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
my mw2 speed is in the library if you want my bo speed pm me

i really like your speed and its what i usually run baseline, but i was looking to get it maybe a bit faster without losing reliability, any way you could work that out? :p lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

MaRkSMaN said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

i really like your speed and its what i usually run baseline, but i was looking to get it maybe a bit faster without losing reliability, any way you could work that out? :p lol
no not really.....2.06 studders like hell...i could try some things ill get back to you....add me on xbl so i can let you see as i test the speeds.....V 360 Pro Killz

MaRkSMaN

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
MaRkSMaN said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

no not really.....2.06 studders like hell...i could try some things ill get back to you....add me on xbl so i can let you see as i test the speeds.....V 360 Pro Killz

alright will do. i mean i cant use it at tournys lol, i just like the shock and awe effect and i hate using a scar/tar.. its boring..