Eureka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIM WALKER

Have actually got it figured out, (webcast event helped big time) I have, with input from white and nerdy, and bonefisher, (thanks guys) have now created my own autospot and anti recoils that work to perfection (for my gameplay), created a pack and loaded to controller .......... so easy to do now I FULLY understand the software .... no holding me back now ... lol

JIM WALKER

found I have a bug in my rune .... when I have an anti recoil active, the controller randomly does a RB action, ie: if I die and return to respawn menu, the soldier loadout will suddenly jump one place to the right, any idea what I need to adjust in the rune to stop this happening ....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I Dont own it but what I would do is copy down all your settings then erase that bugged rune then re build it from scratch! I know its daunting but hopefully it fixes the issue. Again I have no freak in clue on how this software works.

JIM WALKER

I Dont own it but what I would do is copy down all your settings then erase that bugged rune then re build it from scratch! I know its daunting but hopefully it fixes the issue. Again I have no freak in clue on how this software works.

Thanks mate, btw, your auto spot macro is the one I used, created a rune with your settings, it works to perfection, best BF auto spot EVER !!! Love the extra tap sprint and breath feature too.. Awesome, thanks ....

JIM WALKER

found I have a bug in my rune .... when I have an anti recoil active, the controller randomly does a RB action, ie: if I die and return to respawn menu, the soldier loadout will suddenly jump one place to the right, any idea what I need to adjust in the rune to stop this happening ....

Sorted it !!!! had the "behaviour" set for "loop until release and play one more time" changed it to "loop until release and stop" all ok now .....

SHawking

You should upload your runes for everyone Walker, I'm sure a few other people could benefit from it (including me eventually, when the pre-orders open up again ha!) :)

JIM WALKER

You should upload your runes for everyone Walker, I'm sure a few other people could benefit from it (including me eventually, when the pre-orders open up again ha!) :)

More than happy to do just that, sadly there isn't a way to do that yet, there will be an update in the near future that will allow it, but for now, not possible, personal e-mail as attachment is possible, but even then you cannot look at it or edit it, just load it into controller and use it ....btw,Jim would be better ...

SHawking

More than happy to do just that, sadly there isn't a way to do that yet, there will be an update in the near future that will allow it, but for now, not possible, personal e-mail as attachment is possible, but even then you cannot look at it or edit it, just load it into controller and use it

Didn't know that was the case mate (I'm still waiting on the pre-orders to open up so that I can order one ha!).

...btw,Jim would be better ...

apologies Jim, being an army guy, I just call everyone by their surname :D

JIM WALKER

apologies Jim, being an army guy, I just call everyone by their surname :D[/QUOTE]

LOL, must admit, when I read it, my first thought was that I hadn't been called that since my military days, (a very long time ago) You are forgiven, lol

Btw...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SHawking

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jim; indeed, I hope Viking can give me the present of opening up pre-orders again ha! With Titanfall coming out this week, I'd love to have a Berserker as soon as possible.

Also, it's good to see another person from the UK on the site :D

odingalt

Staff member
Gotta give those 28 pre-order customers the tender loving care, we had to ship 3 Berserker replacements this week (that I know of) and a couple firmware updates are due as well as the macro recording feature. Need to get some of this sorted out before we can open up for more orders. Those 28 waited a long time.