Evil controllers.

Ya, so 5 months ago or so, i pick up there ****ty controller. want one from you guys but i could not afford one at the time. As of right now they controller is garbage, It stop working at %100 5 weeks later, there Rd pad does not working there r-pad is pretty much how you turn on mod's adjust there rate of fire. When i have rapid fire on and want Quick knife on you woudl have to hold R-dpad and press what every button is your knife. But when i press rd-pad it would shut all mods off, And order for me to get back rpaid fire i woudl have to take the back off, my controller and put it back it to "ONLY" get rapid fire, So i been using this ****ty thing like this for months. With all these mods i cant use. only rapid fire, i cant even make my speeds faster or slower at all.

Now i site here looking/lurking at your forums waiting tell the day i can get a marco :D

odingalt

Staff member
Hi nameless

Well, I can't say that Viking hasn't had their share of controllers needing warranty repairs. So as far as build quality I'm not sure how we actually stack up to the other guys.

But as far as our software layout, I'm proud of the way the Ragnarok and Macro can give you quick access to your mod. Some customers have asked, hey can you have the macro controller do a bunch of "modes"? My answer is, why would you want to load a bunch of mods you don't use and then spend all day watching that LED blink while you scroll to your mode. The macro pages are a great way to start small quick sets for each of your soldier classes. And switching between pages is instant, no waiting for an LED to blink and count up the modes.

JIM WALKER

I am ashamed to say that I owned an evil controller a couple of years back,mine crapped out after 6/8 weeks,they make there own shells as well,which are cheap and tacky..... odingalt...relax....you make the best and most solid build on the market.... both of mine are still perfect after heavy use ( for 40 hours or more per week ) one of which is well over a year old....said this before...THANK YOU odingalt and the viking guys for perfection.....

Hi nameless

Well, I can't say that Viking hasn't had their share of controllers needing warranty repairs. So as far as build quality I'm not sure how we actually stack up to the other guys.

But as far as our software layout, I'm proud of the way the Ragnarok and Macro can give you quick access to your mod. Some customers have asked, hey can you have the macro controller do a bunch of "modes"? My answer is, why would you want to load a bunch of mods you don't use and then spend all day watching that LED blink while you scroll to your mode. The macro pages are a great way to start small quick sets for each of your soldier classes. And switching between pages is instant, no waiting for an LED to blink and count up the modes.

did you get my pm>?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah Evil is pretty bad, I have heard many horror stories about them and customer service is very poor.

Yeah Evil is pretty bad, I have heard many horror stories about them and customer service is very poor.

Very poor yes!!!!!

And my $200+ headset i got, does not work at 100% with there controller. When iam in a party and play BO2 i cant not here my friends good at all, but when i take the back off i can here them clear as day, Evil has been the worst thing i every brought!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Dang that is terrible well hopefully you can get yourself a nice controller from Viking and see how real controller should be made.

odingalt

Staff member
To be fair to evil some of those headsets don't even work with a stock Microsoft controller. I think some of those headsets try to draw too much power, or, some of the Microsoft circuit boards have some sort of variance where some can't provide enough juice or something. Microsoft controllers are sort of crappy in general with headsets, half the time my USB earpiece goes scratchy and I have to re-sync my controller to get it working again. This is on my unmodded controller. Sometimes I even have the same problem with the Microsoft wired headset :-x. What does it say about Microsoft controllers if their own headset doesn't work with the controller?