Excited then disappointed, help

mpfuzz2

I finally got my controller today!! I even left work early to use it :grin: I did the software update, and all went good. I tried playing Ghosts and the thumb sticks aren't working. Only if I press them, the do the correct function (kneel and lay). But they do not move my character. I can not move or aim. But my triggers and bumpers do not work either. So I can not shoot, throw grenades or anything. I installed a Rune pack and tried but nothing changed. I still can not move or aim or fire. I have a support ticket in now but was hoping someone knew what to do instead. Anyone?

JIM WALKER

I finally got my controller today!! I even left work early to use it :grin: I did the software update, and all went good. I tried playing Ghosts and the thumb sticks aren't working. Only if I press them, the do the correct function (kneel and lay). But they do not move my character. I can not move or aim. But my triggers and bumpers do not work either. So I can not shoot, throw grenades or anything. I installed a Rune pack and tried but nothing changed. I still can not move or aim or fire. I have a support ticket in now but was hoping someone knew what to do instead. Anyone?

Are you sure you loaded the latest firmware ??? If you did then clearly there is a fault, ticket will sort it, Vicking have already said they will build and ship a new one to you before they receive your faulty one, cannot get better than that at least, it just unfortunate that you seem to have one of the iffy ones, bound to happen with such a new build....

mpfuzz2

Are you sure you loaded the latest firmware ??? If you did then clearly there is a fault, ticket will sort it, Vicking have already said they will build and ship a new one to you before they receive your faulty one, cannot get better than that at least, it just unfortunate that you seem to have one of the iffy ones, bound to happen with such a new build....
Yes sir, I believe I loaded the lastest firmware. I been staring at it for week now, haha since I have been waiting for my controller. I even looked back at all my emails to make sure. And after more testing, it is only the triggers and thumb sticks that do not work. But hard to play CoD Ghost without being able to move, aim or shoot. So I did make a ticket. I can say that the support has always been great and that keeps me coming back. Just my luck that the shop is closed up for the day, so I have to wait till tomorrow for the build to start :( Guess I did not get home early enough, but I can not wait till this is working at 100%!!

mpfuzz2

Sorry for a late reply. I did have the other controller off. I even had the battery out (charging). I will keep playing around with it as I was too upset last nite to mess with it. Thanks for the feedback guys.