Explain all the Jitters????

oX_SLEVIN_Xo

Ok like the title, not sure but I have found the jitter macros from ModBros, but I cant understand the modes. IE, you have Jitter xyy, then theres jitter mule kick xyy xyy. Not sure of the differences.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Mule kick jitter is a tac opperated jitter. Its called mule kick because if u hold the left trigger with the tac that the macro is assigned to u get dual jitter. The XYY jitters are a right trigger jitter. They are also mule kick jitters as well. As long as u hold left trigger with the macro u will get dual jitter. I took all these jitters down in my media folder after BO2 patched jittter. The only weapons they will work on is the S12 shotgun and dual weilding pistols.

oX_SLEVIN_Xo

Ok Thanks. New to this so I'm trying to learn all the lingo, and terms. Love it so far and I have your macros media folders, thats where I kinda got confused. So the mule kick only works on the S12 and dual pistols? I got a jitter that works pretty good with the 870, just looking around.

oX_SLEVIN_Xo

Button Configuration

Ok, trying to get this part too. So if I'm correct, example you can put JITTER on TAC 2, then say a RF macro on the RT, with a on/off TAC1 right? Just not understanding some of the configs. I have seen where someone has a jitter macro then they pull out the 5-7's on rf. Just wondering how I could do this.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes there are jitter after the patch that use a different method than the XYY that was patch on the remington and KSG. I have ones that work off leftbumper perks and right bumper perks. There real slow about 40% faster than regular fire with the remington. Bonefisher has jitters called jitterbug that use the dexterity perk and forward motion. They shoot very fast but have a tendencey to misfire time to time when too close to an enemy.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes u can have all those setups. There are akimbo rapidire macros. U just have to find a tac opperated akimbo rapidfire and assign it to a tac button then u can use a jitter right trigger assignment. Also if u want the option to turn the right trigger jitter on/off u can assign a on/off mode on another tac that when pressed will disable the button u tell it to disable. In this example u could disable the (RT) right trigger by tapping the tac u set up. I would watch some of the macro tutorial videos and get a better understanding of the software. Its kinda complicated at first but becomes real easy after u learn how to opperate the software. With having the most advanced modded controller on the market there is going to be a learning curve to come with it. If u ever need help or want setups made for u just post in the forums and there will always be someone to help assist u through troubleshooting.

oX_SLEVIN_Xo

Thanks, thats what I thought. You guys are quick to help others and I really appreciate the attitude of ppl in here. Helpful not condescending.