FAL Mod Speeds

JeremyC95

My friend got a mod and his shoots a lot faster than the pretuned speed, and his doesn't skip, i was wondering if anyone knew a speed that they personally use that is ridiculous fast like his, and doesn't skip like his at all! I have tried 13.80, 27.80, 23.00, and 41.60. None of them shoot like his and almost all of those skip accept for 13.80, but 13.80 isn't a noticeable increase from the pretuned speed to me. Does anyone have any other speeds?

t4ius

this is one of many fal speed topics. if u have a brain, use the search bar and you'll find many of them. your answer will be there
plus, dont trust a guy with 10 posts...

apcoop7

t4ius said:
this is one of many fal speed topics. if u have a brain, use the search bar and you'll find many of them. your answer will be there

Have u tried searching yourself? It kind of sucks lol... and yes, don't trust my 27.40 because I only have 10 posts, I apparently have no idea what I'm talking about.

JeremyC95

t4ius said:

yo dude did u even read what I had above? How would I have gotten those numbers if I haven't already looked around and just because that dude only has 10 post doesn't mean tha he doesn't know what he is talking about.Your a *******

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

t4ius said:
both of you can you please be a little more respective of eachother

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Why don't you try and figure out what speed his is? If you get a general speed, you can try all the settings thereabouts.

apcoop7

You're welcome, I guess I'm not such a noob after all, or am I?

btw, 27.40 does work well, but I know if we all took some time we could get it tuned perfectly