Favorite Mode

bowl killa tcb

Whats your favorite mode for this game I have been stuck on the akimbo since they came out. But I'm switchin up to sniper mode I think its pretty useful for the fal with thermal scope. What do you think?

JuiCyyy

I dont have my controller yet, But i know for sure ill love the High Speed for my FAL and the Akimbo mode :)

theblur1

Plain high speed with the FAL gets kinda boring after a while.
I like to mix it up so usually I'll be using the Shakey Hands code from the COD4 section.
It's perfect for SnD

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
ALL MODES!!!!! :lol:
nice lol

i like regular rapidfire, and then jitter when im playing search and want to watch kids freak out =p

papershoes

I've been using Sniper Mode and Akimbo Mode often. Lately I've been experimenting with Slow Rapid Fire with the ACR and UMP.

IrishStyle

I like the slow speed better myself....was sad when it got dropped from the WAW presets...but I dug up an old preset and got it back ;)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

IrishStyle said:
I like the slow speed better myself....was sad when it got dropped from the WAW presets...but I dug up an old preset and got it back ;)
Irish if I'm not mistaken the w@w driver still has slow mode :)

IrishStyle

Not anymore....unless its in the download directory....They are all High/Medium/3 burst/5 burst/Sniper.....I think like 6 months ago it got dropped for the sniper mode or something like that.

papershoes

theblur1 said:
^how has that been working?
notice any difference?

I'm digging it. I tried it with the M4 as well. You can clearly tell that using Slow Rapid Fire is actually slowing down these fully automatic guns. It's useful cause often times you don't need to spray so fast to kill someone; you end up going through a clip slower / save ammo etc.

theblur1

Jitter mode does a glitch that allows you to shoot 3-round burst guns basically fully automatic. and it makes single shot guns shoot extremely fast as well. it does kind of ruin your ability to zoom in though,

Xx Binno xX

I'm going to post a video on which mode will be the best to use for the FAL and any other singal-shot weapon in modern warfare 2. Once it is uploaded to you-tube ill post a link in the "I've done a little research" topic.