Feed-back ya'll???

Fredrow

Since E' launched his new site, Viking Digital. I need to make a link for it on my site but one thing he didn't make was a logo for Viking-Digital.
So I just whipped-up a quick logo and would like some feed back on it and maybe some idea's on stuff I should change with it...

FqDfQ.png

Viva en Grey

I can make one if you like. I have taken classes with Adobe Illustrator CS5 Extended, Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 and some other high-end graphics programs.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I thought Fredrows looked pretty good, but if you think you can do better why not just try it and post the results?

Viva en Grey

Well I'm not saying it looks bad, but it does look somewhat lacking in my honest opinion. I mean, it's only a hyperlink so it's not that big of a deal.

If he wants I'll try my hand at it.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I was seeing it inside the helmet, I assumed th edigital word was supposed to look kind of pixelated, you know digital and all that...

Fredrow

The word "Digital" has no pixel distortion that is the way I had it built.... The Viking helmet doesn't have any pixel distortion either I really don't see what your refereeing to in regards to that....
Only spot I really saw that was weird looking was the particles around the outside of the V.....

You know I think tonight instead of gaming out I might just post my process of how I designed this to maybe show y'all how a person with no previous skills designed this...hahaha....
Another thing to is I think you guys might have the wrong concept in regards to what distorted pixels is. I'm not in no way trying to talk down on you guy's so please don't get offended with
what I had said here....

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

haha im not offended...and when it comes to designing stuff like that i suck haha...idk the digital word i understand is supposed to look pixelated..but to me it looks a little over pixelated...just my two cents...otherwise its nice!