Firmware Update Checker Possible???

fst2011

Hello,

Well I just got my macro today and want to use it ASAP...I cant freaking wait. However, I'm trying to remind my inner kid to be calm and read everything and do this correctly so I dont cause a even bigger problem. Inner kid not happy....anyhow.

I read the post :http://www.vikingforums.com/showthread.php?3109-Firmware-update&highlight=checking+latest+firmware

and understand what he said but...how do I know if I have the latest firmware? Odingalt said to check that page for new updates but, how can I see if the controller already has the updated firmware? Anyhelp would be great.

PS: Any video or online tuts I should start reading, so I can get some good macros on this bad boy....playing mostly MW3 right now and grand theft auto IV. Thanks again for the help.

BK

Agent

That post was made a few months ago, so you should have the latest firmware preloaded on your controller, not sure how you would go about checking though.

You can check out some Video Tutorials by navigating here.

odingalt

Staff member
If you bought in the last 6 months you've already got the latest and greatest firmware. No firmware checker is available at this time unfortunately.