First Raven Install

BradT25

Hey guys,

Completed my first ever duo/raven install today and I must say, very impressed. I just have a couple of questions. Firstly I have been a member on acid mods since the first spitfire, and have installed and played around with all the opensource stuff over there. Back on track here now, my only concern with my raven is that I cannot have power to my 360 when I go into bootloader mode, otherwise the console just powers up and likewise with the pad. Everything on the controller is perfect, and button test code did not show a single error. I was just wondering is that norm, or is the work around to avoid the console power up when I boot up the pad.

Thanks

Ben

When you turn the controller on it will turn the 360 on, I don't think there are any settings to change this on the console settings, might be worth a look though. If it is annoying you, you could always pull the plug out of the back of the 360 which will solve the problem.

Xx Binno xX

If you Find anything weird happening to your controller you should just upload the button test code. I have just finished turning a hammer into a raven and i must say it didn't take me very long because I followed Ben's Guide lol. I'm getting a DIY kit today or monday so i will be making a video of the install.

BradT25

I have another question, instead of using the L click and r click can additional tacs be install to avoind using in game functions whilst changing modes etc, or does the chip get specific voltages from those points

Ben

The L3 & R3 click is just a small tact switch built into the analog stick.

A simple tact switch with the other wire to ground should work. You might want to get a second more educated opinion on this.