Forced To Sell My Macro-- Help Make a Difference!

Viva en Grey

Big Update: Ugh, the winning bidder (he won by $5) said he refused to pay me because he hates the Viking 360 company, and that he simply did not want anyone else to win.

-____- So for now, if you want the controller, PM me! I should be able to re-list it tomorrow or today if eBay hears me out with the selling limits
Big Update Part II: eBay said they're not accountable for the issue, so, I cannot relist until the first of August. Until then, PM me and I'm sure we can work out something great!

Hey everyone. So, though me and my Viking have had a great run, the time has come for me to let her go.
A friend of mine is in the army and has come back from Afghanistan and is currently in intensive care. The story, as I understand it, is that he ran into enemy fire in order to create an opening for his friends. He's lucky to be alive and we're grateful, but there's also the pressing medical costs. His parents and his friends (including myself) are doing everything we can to raise money so he gets all the care he needs. The doctors are cooperating which is amazing, but we still need to pay nonetheless.

Any support you can give is amazing, but also, I ask that you buy this controller! I tried se7ensins (hence the paper in the background) but everytime someone became interested they stopped replying at days at a time, so I decided it was time that I simply put the controller up for auction on eBay.
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271020187651?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Post any questions/concerns you may have, and above all, happy bidding!!

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Same here, I will always have a certain respect for any soldier. I hope your friend makes it through.

Viva en Grey

Same here, I will always have a certain respect for any soldier. I hope your friend makes it through.
Thanks man, he always clung to the idea of fighting for the freedom of civilians so I'm sure he has the utmost respect for you, too. We're hoping the same

Viva en Grey

Ugh, the winning bidder (he won by $5) said he refused to pay me because he hates the Viking 360 company, and that he simply did not want anyone else to win.

-____- So for now, if you want the controller, PM me! I should be able to re-list it tomorrow or today if eBay hears me out with the selling limits

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Wow that is soooo messed up! What a @ss hole! Well I hope you can get that controller sold soon!

Viva en Grey

Wow that is soooo messed up! What a @ss hole! Well I hope you can get that controller sold soon!
Yea, I'm really peeved! I had prepared the invoice and all for the donation I was sending (we have to send it through all kinds of channels so it doesn't get taxed because he's military and all) and so for him to do that was a slap in the face, and a punch in the gut since this is my best friend in the world. I dunno, everything happens for a reason I guess. Hopefully it'll sell soon!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That is... Really stupid. There should be some sort of deposit or something to be allowed to bid, if the winnner doesn't pay the 2nd place bidder gets it for their highest bid and the difference comes out of the deposit.