Forum Issue, is it just me?

That360Guy

So every time I come to the boards I have to sign in each and every time. I always click the box (keep me signed in) but it never seems to do so. This happens on multiple computers i use. Anyone else having this issue?

NYjetsNY1

That360Guy said:
So every time I come to the boards I have to sign in each and every time. I always click the box (keep me signed in) but it never seems to do so. This happens on multiple computers i use. Anyone else having this issue?

Everyone has this issue. It was supposed to be fixed (huge upgrade for the forums happend a little while ago, but this wasn't fixed unfortunately).

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
That360Guy said:

Everyone has this issue. It was supposed to be fixed (huge upgrade for the forums happend a little while ago, but this wasn't fixed unfortunately).
actually jets the update that broke it was before you even became a memeber(I think).....that update a few weeks ago was supposed to fix the issue but it didnt.....however it did solve the avatar problem

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
That360Guy said:

actually jets the update that broke it was before you even became a memeber(I think).....that update a few weeks ago was supposed to fix the issue but it didnt.....however it did solve the avatar problem

No I remember when it worked and when it became broken.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
well then it must have not been too long after you became a member that it got broken because it was a few months ago

I believe it was Augest-November in that range.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
well then it must have not been too long after you became a member that it got broken because it was a few months ago

I believe it was Augest-November in that range.
noooo....like july-august.....because the macro controller came out october 1st

odingalt

Staff member
NYjetsNY1 said:
That360Guy said:

We paid our web team to reinstall the forums, but some billable hours later all of the same exact issues showed up in the new install... *shrug*. If anybody knows of a reputable web team that specializes in PHPBB let me know. So far we've corrupted our forums once, permanently destroying all attachments, and still can't get any of these other misc. issues fixed. I'm afraid to try again assuming we'll just screw up what few attachments that are still working.