Forums Problem

Awfulz

Hello. I recently have been messing around with GFXs, and made a matching Avatar and Signature. After deleting my avatar, it won't let me add a new one. It just has the option to "Display options", "Cancel", and "Continue".. but no place to specify a file and/or link/URL. After clicking Display Options, it says "Location: None(Dropdown)", with no other options. Is this a known problem, or is it just my luck?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Awfulz said:
Hello. I recently have been messing around with GFXs, and made a matching Avatar and Signature. After deleting my avatar, it won't let me add a new one. It just has the option to "Display options", "Cancel", and "Continue".. but no place to specify a file and/or link/URL. After clicking Display Options, it says "Location: None(Dropdown)", with no other options. Is this a known problem, or is it just my luck?
just your luck

Awfulz

Ok, it's my luck. Any idea how to fix it and change my luck? For the imagine is just has a big X, and has no category or browse option.

Awfulz

LOL omg that made my day. Anyways, I hope when it goes to be fixed, they will also add a little picture to the site, that way when I save it as my favorites it has an emblem.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Awfulz said:
LOL omg that made my day. Anyways, I hope when it goes to be fixed, they will also add a little picture to the site, that way when I save it as my favorites it has an emblem.
LOL right....i was so pissed when that happened.

Ben

when they moved the forums over to "vikingforums" some stuff happened to it like the problem your having with the avatar along with a large majority of download links not working, Which I'm trying to sort out..

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:
when they moved the forums over to "vikingforums" some stuff happened to it like the problem your having with the avatar along with a large majority of download links not working, Which I'm trying to sort out..
I fixed the quickscope link.....uploaded VIA my PC

odingalt

Staff member
Lost a lot of stuff when the forums moved... files got corrupted somehow. Checked the bakcup files and WTF, those are corrupted too. As well as PHPBB is outdated plus the last upgrade never did install 100% correctly. I think we're due for a full re-install of PHPBB to try to fix some problems... unfortunately there's no way to recover from all the corrupt/broken links. :-x