Full user programmability

Raynentye

I haven't tried it yet, but the Popular 7 User Programmable Speed mode looks awesome!

Is it possible to have a program made of a 5 to 7 slot User Programmable Speed setting in each slot? That way, if someone doesn't like a mod, you could always refer them to that program and tell them to do it themselves!

Man, I haven't heard the name Fortran since high school! That's pre-C! I hear its latest incarnation is great to work with!

Have you guys thought of designing and selling a customer program for them to self generate their own programs to build and download? I know I'd buy it! Because I know I don't much have a head for code anymore!

You guys make the best mod chip out there! Thanks for great product!

Blackburn

We have been talking about it, but its not the first thing on our minds at the moment. Hopefully sometime soon well have something of the sort. But if anything, it will be the multiple user programable code.

odingalt

Staff member
Lol. Well I was talking with Blackburn and Fredrow about the next big thing, it's stillin the late design phases / early prototyping phase so I'm thinking it's going to be closer to Turkey Day before we release anything and probably November before we release any details so hang tight, I'm sure some of the other mod shops will also be releasing their own cool widgets before the holidays.

Blackburn

No, but we do have some new codes that I was expecting to get out by the end of the weekend, but we all got cought up in things this weekend. Were going to try and get them pumped out here in the next couple days, sorry to keep you guys waiting! :?

Raynentye

Blackburn said:
No, but we do have some new codes that I was expecting to get out by the end of the weekend, but we all got cought up in things this weekend. Were going to try and get them pumped out here in the next couple days, sorry to keep you guys waiting! :?

No worries! I'm quite patient! I'm just happy to hear there's gonna be more codes to choose from!

Thank you!

Raynentye

Weather's getting colder here... Some of us will be cranking up the Xboxes, er, I mean heat... Well, to some of us, that's one in the same... Mine gets pretty friggin hot. But anyways, that's not my point.

So any new codes cooking? (Figuratively, I mean)

odingalt

Staff member
Odingalt's to-do list (no particular order). Not sure how many I will actually be able to accomplish without testing first. Not much brewing (other than continuing work on the successor to the purple viking mod chip):

*Just recently released a all-in-one preset where the right tactile switch is now the rapidfire button (right trigger shoots 'single fire')

*Add 'quick on/off' to the GOW1/GOW2 sleeper code, so users can turn rapidfire on/off faster.
*Halo 3 - 'BxB' - smash your opponent in the face once to kill him
*COD4/COD5 'drop shot' - pull left trigger to aim, character drops to the ground and fires

This weekend I intent on trolling through my own forums to write down everything people have requested into a spreadsheet to start tracking requests, so I can try to 'pick off' the requests one-by-one. I'm also trying to lay low and get stocked up on controllers for the holiday season, and also holding my breath waiting for the COD:MW2 release to see what can be accomplished with rapidfire for that game!