Fully Automatic L96 issue.

WetterThanWater

Is anyone else having issues with the fully automatic L96 Macro from NYjetsNY1's Black ops Tactical set? I've only tried the SoH fully auto L96, and it shoots once, and then it just swaps my weapons really fast just like jitter.

Attachments

• BlackOpsTactical.vks
    69.2 KB · Views: 4

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Is anyone else having issues with the fully automatic L96 Macro from NYjetsNY1's Black ops Tactical set? I've only tried the SoH fully auto L96, and it shoots once, and then it just swaps my weapons really fast just like jitter.

Is this only online? Are you using Slight of Hand and using a standard pistol?

Try in a private match, pistol only - and with sleight of hand.

If it doesn't work there, there may be in issue.

It worked for me in public matches, it may be an issue with the pistol you are carrying or connection possibly? Black ops is a trickey game. If it works in your private match (you host) and not in public same class I will readjust for you by slowing down the interval between the presses. I'll figure it out.

WetterThanWater

I was only trying it in a private match with one other person, I was hosting. I was also using Akimbo ASP pistols. I didn't try it with anything else because I quickly hopped off Black Ops because my friend needed help getting some achievements.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
I was only trying it in a private match with one other person, I was hosting. I was also using Akimbo ASP pistols. I didn't try it with anything else because I quickly hopped off Black Ops because my friend needed help getting some achievements.

Hmm... try with one pistol. Idk, it works fine for me. I can try editing it so that it'd work for you, but try with one pistol first.

WetterThanWater

Oh, so I forgot to mention this, I was originally just going to use one Makarov with uprgraded sights because I find it really good, but on that page of your .vks you made for blackops theres not a RT rapidfire on that page, but an akimbo rapidfire, so I figured I'd use akimbos.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Oh, so I forgot to mention this, I was originally just going to use one Makarov with uprgraded sights because I find it really good, but on that page of your .vks you made for blackops theres not a RT rapidfire on that page, but an akimbo rapidfire, so I figured I'd use akimbos.

You could always add regular rapid-fire to a tac. I am currently under the assumption that it works with akimbos so hopefully it does, if not... maybe i'll delete the akimbo macro and put reg tac rapidfire.

WetterThanWater

Alright, Ill retest both of them with fresh batteries, and if it doesn't work, Ill just add a regular rapidfire to my .vks and Ill also try with and without akimbo pistols on the L96 FullyAutomatic without SoH as well.

WetterThanWater

Alright, so both with and without SoH work with one pistol, but when I have akimbos, it doesn't.

Also on a side note, the L96 macros work on CoD4's M40A3 (Sniper) and W1200 (Shotgun)

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Alright, so both with and without SoH work with one pistol, but when I have akimbos, it doesn't.

Also on a side note, the L96 macros work on CoD4's M40A3 (Sniper) and W1200 (Shotgun)

Thanks. This'll help me build a Cod 4 full set.

Hmm... I guess I'll have to change the macro set. I can't do it yet though.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Well, I got a quickscope for you on Cod4, just edited from your advice :p

Woohoo. Keep on testing. Once you have it working perfectly, upload to library. Change the settings to "Play one time, and finish the macro on release" (don't pick the terminate on release one) I can't remember if that's the exact name but you should use that one for the best results. Then, upload to library.