Funny Use of The Viking

Galen

I put in UFC 2009 undisputed for the first time ever yesterday and after tutorials realised i could use a sweet macro for this game. In the game, you can perform takedowns, and then attempt to perform a submission which will require you to rotate your right stick rapidly, so i made a macro to do it really fast and went to play online with a custom fighter who had super boosted takedown and submission stats and bad everything else. with the macro you can pretty much win in 30 seconds vs any opponent once you get the hang of it, including people with records like 500+ wins and 30 or less losses. (those people generally dashboard their xbox's instantly)
Anyways, if you are an achievement hunter like me and got (or considering getting this controller) the viking for use besides FPS, this is a fun way to make use of the mod, and get your 100 online wins/ level 50 skill in UFC in like a couple hours.

PS. My Viking macro editor software has been working very well with no issues lately good job viking staff, thanks.

JordanZ

This would've been awesome if I had one of these for the ps3... My little brother broke all 4 of our ps3 controller sticks(they move on their own randomly) because when playing metal gear solid 4 or w/e inorder to wake up you have to thrash the controller sticks around and doing so breaks them. This is going to keep your controller in tip top shape!