Future?? Macors?

ITech24

Hey You Guys:) Im Just Wondering If you Guys are planing to make any more macros in the future after you guys sell the ones you guys have? If not Why? This controlers are the best?

Agent

As of yet there aren't any plans to make anymore, so once the current supply runs out, they will be gone.

garnet2k11

I saw in a post somewhere that odingalt said something about them costing over a quarter million dollars for them to produce the macro mod chips or something, and that Microsoft discontinued the required board needed. :(

Correct me if im wrong.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't know for sure about the developement costs, but it is true that the board needed for the macro controller is discontinued.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah most likely no more macro controllers atleast for awhile. The cost for the controllers chip was way too much to get another wholesale batch and the controller motherboard did get discontinued.

odingalt

Staff member
We are actively seeking opportunities to get more macro controllers built. So far no deals have been struck. We've been negotiating for nearly a year with a supplier in China on a critical component and he won't budge on pricing (without a larger order quantity, but we simply don't turn enough volume to buy as many as he's asking for). We've also had some preliminary discussions with the competition to sell the Macro controller technology. At this moment our plan is to sell the last 30 macro controllers and go out of stock, Ragnarok would take it's place as our "top of the line controller", but like I said, we're out there behind the scenes trying to find some way to keep it going.

Regardless, the macro library isn't go anywhere and neither are we. :) So if you've got a macro controller you don't have to worry and you can go back to playing and having fun.

ITech24

We are actively seeking opportunities to get more macro controllers built. So far no deals have been struck. We've been negotiating for nearly a year with a supplier in China on a critical component and he won't budge on pricing (without a larger order quantity, but we simply don't turn enough volume to buy as many as he's asking for). We've also had some preliminary discussions with the competition to sell the Macro controller technology. At this moment our plan is to sell the last 30 macro controllers and go out of stock, Ragnarok would take it's place as our "top of the line controller", but like I said, we're out there behind the scenes trying to find some way to keep it going.

Regardless, the macro library isn't go anywhere and neither are we. So if you've got a macro controller you don't have to worry and you can go back to playing and having fun.

Thanks For The Info> :) I just wanted to know cuz i wana buy another one but the ones right now are a bit to expensive i know there so worth it and i jjust ordered the Odin's Raven ima try it out