Gaming mouse/keyboard

x 1337 x

Not sure on the mouse since i'm on a regular hp mouse,

Though, for a good gaming keyboard i'd definitely recommend the razer lycosa mirror, it's a very sleek & glossy, with backlighting (incase you game in the dark) & very fast button respone time (keys are easily press-able)
has macro functions aswell!
Sometimes if your fingers are sweaty, they might slip off the buttons since it's very glossy (happens rarely), i've had mine for around 2 years & no problems so-far :D
(My pic)
IHbas.jpg

stevestorm1

I can't recommend keyboards other then that one but for a mouse look at the R.A.T. 7 or 9 it I believe has macro functions too but don't quote me I don't know for sure fyi its made by Cyborg

WetterThanWater

I love my Naga, I see it as the Macro controller, but on PC.
17 buttons total:
Left mouse click, Right mouse click, Middle mouse button (Press), FWD, BKWRD, and the buttons 1-12 on the side.

Macros are awesome.

For a keyboard, I wouldn't go with the Lycosa, especially the glossy one. It attracts more smears and smudges, and is more slippery. The Lycosa also has several issues with 'stuck' keys, where the only way for the computer to recognize the keypresses are if you replug the keyboard.

With a macro mouse, a macro keyboard isn't needed. Just go get a mechanical keyboard, they last forever, and once you get used to it, they're way better than a regular membrane keyboard.

x 1337 x

I love my Naga, I see it as the Macro controller, but on PC.
17 buttons total:
Left mouse click, Right mouse click, Middle mouse button (Press), FWD, BKWRD, and the buttons 1-12 on the side.

Macros are awesome.

For a keyboard, I wouldn't go with the Lycosa, especially the glossy one. It attracts more smears and smudges, and is more slippery. The Lycosa also has several issues with 'stuck' keys, where the only way for the computer to recognize the keypresses are if you replug the keyboard.

With a macro mouse, a macro keyboard isn't needed. Just go get a mechanical keyboard, they last forever, and once you get used to it, they're way better than a regular membrane keyboard.

i'll have to agree with you of the lycosa getting dirty very easliy, from sweat other then that it's a pretty good keyboard (atleast imo)