Getting A Dazzle Soon!?!?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Get a roxio or a hauppauge hd pvr... The roxio is only $69.99 then when you go to check out enter promo code "ROXIOSTORE15" for 15% off. The final price is $59.49 + free shipping. The quality is way better on the roxio and the file sizes are smaller.

I would totally agree if you can spend the extra money for a hauppauge they are just wonderful. I have one and I would have to say its easy to use and everything however file sizes are very big since the quality of the videos are better. I used to have a dazzle and hated it since you had to play in SD format and I wanted to play in HD. Im sure a Roxio is even better then a dazzle. Dazzle didnt impress me too much.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I would totally agree if you can spend the extra money for a hauppauge they are just wonderful. I have one and I would have to say its easy to use and everything however file sizes are very big since the quality of the videos are better. I used to have a dazzle and hated it since you had to play in SD format and I wanted to play in HD. Im sure a Roxio is even better then a dazzle. Dazzle didnt impress me too much.
For $60 on the roxio, you really can't beat that, and they have a terrific return/refund policy if need be.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im just telling you the price for a dazzle compared to a roxio isnt too much I would just go straight for the roxio. Its your choice though just wanted you to make the right one.