Ghost Recon Future Soldier and the Ragnarok Usb Controller!!!

battlelog

Well ubisoft pretty much made it very easy to use the Ragnarok for this game. Ghost has a thing called Gun Smith where you can modify all your guns and so on, you can modify the trigger to full auto or to single shot and so forth. So pretty much you can put single shot on any gun and from there adjust the SPS in the firing range. It works pretty good the only draw back is that you have to earn points to unlock stuff, my recommendation is get points and the first thing you should unlock is the trigger options and from there its pretty much easy to get kills. Stay between 5.0 to 9.8 or 9.8, depending on the gun. Now for snipers I have not tried that but the burst fire modes wont work, to much recoil, I will play around with it and let you guys know what I have found out.

The game is ok, it reminds me a lot of Socom 4, I'm calling it Socom 4 2.5, cause looks alot like it just with alot of extra stuff added on. Well hope this helps every one.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Isn't SOCOM 4 for the move? My brother bought it, but I never played it because I haven't finished R3 yet which I play when I actually use the move...