Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta Code

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
IDK if anyone is interested in this or not but I've got an extra code for the multiplayer beta of Ghost Recon Future Soldier. First person to post saying they want it will get it. I will just PM you the code. The reason I have an extra is because I preordered the game and got a code, but I also own Splinter Cell Conviction which lets you download the beta for free as well.

The game is awesome. Played it yesterday for a bit and I love it.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Just PMed it to you man. Enjoy. If you wanna play hit me up and let me know. RapidFire works very well in the game. Been using my macro controller in it.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah, I haven't tried out my Ragnarok on it yet. Was too lazy to fine tune it to the game to get a good speed so I just was using the rapidfire I used in mass effect 3 and resident evil orc on my macro

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I already gave it to the guy that posted here first. I don't have any others. Now that I've played it more the game isn't even that great. Whenever you die it's a complete BS kill when you watch the kill cam and they shoot the air, not even looking at you at all, and you die. Most BS I've ever seen in a shooter other than CoD. Very laggy at times, and I just didn't like it over time. My money will be going toward Max Payne 3 now instead.