Give me your idea's for Rune's for Titanfall!

bonefisher

If anyone has a request for a special runes for Titanfall let me know and I'll build it and give it a test and let you know the settings so you can produce for yourself until the share library opens up! I'm working on a twist back thrust forward punching your titan while releasing rockets after punching then punching once more rockets make a mess of the titan! Getting a few more tweaks working great now but wanting it perfect! Let me know I'll be happy to help out!

JIM WALKER

If anyone has a request for a special runes for Titanfall let me know and I'll build it and give it a test and let you know the settings so you can produce for yourself until the share library opens up! I'm working on a twist back thrust forward punching your titan while releasing rockets after punching then punching once more rockets make a mess of the titan! Getting a few more tweaks working great now but wanting it perfect! Let me know I'll be happy to help out!

Sounds interesting, haven't thought much about runes for Titanfall, love to see them when finished ....